Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Bitch and Moan

Are you tired of the pansy girls that drink creme soda and then bitch and moan?

They spew crap like "You never spend time with me.", "What's more important poker or me?" and "I told you I can't take it that way 2 days in a row."

Answers like, "So", "Do you really want me to answer that?", and "Then why the "f" did you come over?", respectively don't seem to give the hint.

Now I'm a sensitive kinda guy. I understand her when she says she won't go down on her sister but she don't understand why I'd want her too. What is wrong with these pansy females?

That or she asks me if I am going to play poker all night or come with her shopping at Walmart. Now this stupid question deserves, no begs a Big Mac verbal crack. When I say, "Are you retarded?" I think I'm being delicate to her hermonal rage of attention needs.

So the next day comes and I get my fat ass motivated enough to go out of the house and surprise the little lady that still won't go down on other chics (I swear I put up with too much crap) with a gift.

She looks at the cheese burger and baby oil and strats moaning and crying, "You get me a cheap cheeseburger you won't even spend the money to buy me a BIG MAC." Then she sobs, "Baby oil is that all that you want me for?"

Having had enough of hermonal rage I answer, "Hey baby I'm your BIG MAC and if you start picking up bi-chicks I'll give you all the BIG MAC you can take." "As for your value if you did pick up bi-chicks your stock would rise."

I wish these women would quit draining my reserves of emotional support. I know I'm a giving type of guy but there are limits.

So does anyone other than the BIG MAC have distractions or annoyances while trying to make some moolah online?

-BIG MAC

PS We should ban together and kick Dr. Phil's fat ass for this emotional support and sensitve to female needs crap.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Bitch and Moan

nonstarter
Old 01-14-2005, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Bitch and Moan

Wow - what's it like on your planet?