Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2005, 10:53 PM

Default Re: Confession

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, here goes... a couple months ago i posted an ad on a websites' bulletin board, seeking a bi-fem in my area. Well, a girl named Sarah responded to my ad, she and i had been talkin for awhile, and I started having feeling for this girl, now, mind you this is all new to me, so i was freaking out about my feelings. well i just came home from spending the weekend w/ her and hubby. O my, i am 5 yrs younger than them and they 'broke' me. I will have a permant grin on my face for the next week. I finally got to lick pussy....mmmm, i liked that more n more each time i did it.(we all stayed up most of weekend) And the way she ate me?? She said she has never done it b4, but i know she had a great teacher( her hubby) And i even came 2x back to back, but I cant begin to count the times i've cum the weekend...I lost count. And before we met this weekend, I finally admitted to her i was falling in love with her, and she also told me she loved me, before we met. Well, I will be seeing her again in a few weeks, she's only 3 hrs away. I will also say...as i nevr wanted to admit this before, but this has opened a whole new world for me. As i have came to the realization that I AM BI-SEXUAL!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO I AM FINALLY ABLE TO ADMIT IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this gave me a boner.

[/ QUOTE ]

not for long... keep panning through them
Old 01-10-2005, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Confession

[ QUOTE ]
not for long... keep panning through them

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is an excellent place to stop.