Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2005, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Question: to Party\'s $109ers and $215ers (Star\'s Turbos)

The subject of the differences between different SNG formats was discussed here many many times, including by myself.

As to your "how can Party's players be the best in the world" and such questions, they too were asked here many times here (usually by Desdia), sometimes in somewhat clearer and more sensible ways than here. These quesions are generally meaningless and create endless and pointless threads. I would suggest doing a search on all of Desdia's posts - I assure you most of your questions will be answered, and it's usually a very entertaining read.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:34 PM

I don't think when he says the best in the world he means they are the best general poker players in the world. Poker has many forms as you know. I believe he's saying that playing party's structure is what the best party $215 players are best at, and the $215's on party and stars are quite a bit different and strategy may differ between the two especially in the earlier levels.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The subject of the differences between different SNG formats was discussed here many many times, including by myself.

As to your "how can Party's players be the best in the world" and such questions, they too were asked here many times here (usually by Desdia), sometimes in somewhat clearer and more sensible ways than here. These quesions are generally meaningless and create endless and pointless threads. I would suggest doing a search on all of Desdia's posts - I assure you most of your questions will be answered, and it's usually a very entertaining read.

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as Desdia is concerned, i'll pass on researching his posts--- you seem more interested in them than i do.

as far as my question/thread being meaningless or contributing to "endless and pointless threads", i don't see how asking a legitimate question and expecting legitimate answers (on subject) in the 1-Table Tournaments Forum has anything to do with meaningless and pointless. if anything, comments like "are you the long lost brother of Desdia" is what would make this thread meaningless and pointless. response intelligently (poker-wise) if you have something pokerwise to respond. other than that, don't contribute anymore to making this thread meaningless and pointless.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:26 PM

[quote
as far as Desdia is concerned, i'll pass on researching his posts--- you seem more interested in them than i do.

as far as my question/thread being meaningless or contributing to "endless and pointless threads", i don't see how asking a legitimate question and expecting legitimate answers (on subject) in the 1-Table Tournaments Forum has anything to do with meaningless and pointless. if anything, comments like "are you the long lost brother of Desdia" is what would make this thread meaningless and pointless. response intelligently (poker-wise) if you have something pokerwise to respond. other than that, don't contribute anymore to making this thread meaningless and pointless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you *sure* you don't know Desdia?!?

Yugoslav
Old 01-10-2005, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you *sure* you don't know Desdia?!?

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

i know NADA of Desdia, Senor Sarejevo. however, does'nt my post flow just like too many "not understanding the edge in poker"? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]