Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2005, 09:21 PM

Default MultiPoker Strange Limitations

Hello all. I tried to create an account today with MultiPoker and ran into a few bizarre limitations that I haven't seen at other skins.

* When attempting to make a deposit, the most it would allow through a credit/debit card is $500. Since I need to make a $600 deposit to max out the PokerListings.com signup bonus I've emailed them and hope to have a response soon.

* After I entered the card number it said that I already have a pay-pro account with another site and cannot use the same card...I use this card regularly at Party, Empire, and PokerNOW, though.

* I then tried to use igmpay and that also had the $500 limitation.

So, I haven't yet made a deposit...I'm hoping PokerListings.com will be able to help.

Anyway, I thought I'd at least use the site for now to datamine and it will only let me open up 1 table! Does *Multi*Poker not allow multi-tabling?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: MultiPoker Strange Limitations

I'm pretty sure that at any Party skin you can only have one real money table open if you haven't made a deposit. As for the limitation, get Neteller, you won't regret it.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:42 PM

All you have to do is e-mail them and they'll let you make a $500 deposit and then a $100 deposit to get the full $150 bonus.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All you have to do is e-mail them and they'll let you make a $500 deposit and then a $100 deposit to get the full $150 bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, they'll bonus you with $125 for your initial $500 deposit, then another $25 bonus for your last $100. Or something like that.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that at any Party skin you can only have one real money table open if you haven't made a deposit. As for the limitation, get Neteller, you won't regret it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I already have a separate "real" bank account that I use exclusively for poker so I'd rather not add a middleman.

I actually did create a Neteller account once but balked when they wanted me to put my userid/password into a regular unencrypted HTTP page. When I called their service department to question this, they didn't even know what SSL, HTTPS, or encryption was. So I cancelled the account right that moment. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Plus, I actually like igmpay...
Old 01-08-2005, 11:18 PM

FYI, if anyone's interested, I talked to the pay-pro people on the phone and they said that the only way to get the bonus would be for me to make a deposit by another means. For reasons that they could not explain, I cannot make a deposit into MultiPoker using the same card that I use for Party, Empire, and PokerNOW.