Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2005, 08:37 AM

Default Re: HE\'S IN

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I made it guys! My first WPT!

9 hours and no AA, KK, or QQ the entire tourney. I might post a tourney report if people want. I don't know how to get my hand histories past the last 100 though? Is that possible? Is it on my computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've configured PartyPoker to save hand histories to your hard drive, then would probably be under C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\HandHistory\<your_username> . PokerTracker will read them if you tell it to.

Party added this feature a couple months ago. To see how your setup is configured, go to Options -> Hand History Log Configuration once you're logged into Party.

Congrats on your win! GL on the cruise.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:19 AM

Default Re: *Official* PPM Semifinals, Friday Evening

Equal...terrific job on winning your seat! Would appreciate a report, especially since everyone remembers that you missed the first hour of this thing. That's an old Hellmuth trick and it worked to perfection. Anyone in on Sunday? I won another seat ghetto style starting w/the 7 dollar subqualifier.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:00 AM

Default Re: PokerNeal update

Yes, with 30 wining seats and about 80 or so left I have AJ against QJ with J on the flop. He get the miracle Q on the river and I am out. Sucks big time. Perhaps, an all-in here was not necessary but I felt I had the best hand which I did. Lady Luck deserted me once again so close to the prize package!

I have already won a seat on this cruise and I was playing this one for the $$$.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: *Official* PPM Semifinals, Friday Evening

[ QUOTE ]
Equal...terrific job on winning your seat! Would appreciate a report, especially since everyone remembers that you missed the first hour of this thing. That's an old Hellmuth trick and it worked to perfection. Anyone in on Sunday? I won another seat ghetto style starting w/the 7 dollar subqualifier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah lol, that Hellmuth thing was one of the first things that popped into my mind when I won the seat!