Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Record Keeping Form

[ QUOTE ]
FoodForThought

Glad to see your post again. I have purchased 3 different tracking systems and by far the best for players on Party, Cryptologic sites P Stars is PokerTracker
PT is great for on line play, what about live play?
You get to use it for free for 1000 hands to see if you like it. If you do it is $55 I earned that back so many times over it's comical If you decide to use it PM me again and I'll give you a link on usage tips.
A second one is PokerOffice which I liked at first but haven't used for ever. PT made it obsolete for me. It also gives you 1000 hands free then it is $60.
The benifits of PT are much much more than your stats. You will see.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-01-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FoodForThought

Glad to see your post again. I have purchased 3 different tracking systems and by far the best for players on Party, Cryptologic sites P Stars is PokerTracker
You get to use it for free for 1000 hands to see if you like it. If you do it is $55 I earned that back so many times over it's comical If you decide to use it PM me again and I'll give you a link on usage tips.
A second one is PokerOffice which I liked at first but haven't used for ever. PT made it obsolete for me. It also gives you 1000 hands free then it is $60.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the first post again... he already owns Poker Tracker.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2005, 04:38 PM

If your looking to keep track of your winnings but don't want to pay for it, use PokerCharts. I've used it for over a year now. Keeps track of all your individual sessions and gives you various stats like win rate and variance and others.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FoodForThought

PT is great for on line play, what about live play?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm i though i typed something hehe guess not,

what i ment to say was, PT is great for on line play but what about live play, what is the best program for live play to keep stats?
Old 01-01-2005, 10:32 PM

You seem like the right guy to ask for this. I purchased StatKing but i have no idea how to import PT database/stats into it and I could not find directions, if you could help me out this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-01-2005, 11:50 PM

I just bumped up a post in this forum that is a tool to do this. Good luck!

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]