Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2004, 03:14 PM

Default Re: zoo tsunami relief tourney

I am in. I think I play a little better than I did last year, so watch out. If I win that jacket I might start feeling a little extra generous. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2004, 03:26 PM

I'm playing for that damn jacket!

you have NO shot. granny brings the A-game when collectibles are on the line!

hey all, i need some help identifying 2 contributors.

we have 25 individuals that sent me donations. i have received PM's or was able to match 23 of the 25 to the poster names.

i have 2 that i can't make the connection for. if you recognize this as you, please PM me so i have your poster name and can include you in the post-tourney credits.

both are $30 donations.

one came at 5.13am ET this morning, and your stars name is 2 words and the number 76. the initials are PP76. if this is you, please PM me.

second one came at 12.47am this morning and your stars initials are AK. the K is coffee related. you will understand this. please PM me and tell me who you are.

i am not posting stars usernames for discretion purposes, only posting names.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am not posting stars usernames for discretion purposes, only posting names.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny exhibiting discretion? What's the world coming to? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2004, 03:47 PM

I hear what you all are saying and I am not saying to not donate just dont like the fact that someone went off on that guy. he is right in what he said. we do have a problem here at home if your from here.

Thats all and I pointed out the problem so there could be no discussion on how true or faulse it is..

thats all.. not to get away from what you all are doing just dont like the comment..
Old 12-30-2004, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Granny, who do you think you are with that shiit, Dikembe Mutombo?
Old 12-30-2004, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear what you all are saying and I am not saying to not donate just dont like the fact that someone went off on that guy. he is right in what he said. we do have a problem here at home if your from here.

Thats all and I pointed out the problem so there could be no discussion on how true or faulse it is..

thats all.. not to get away from what you all are doing just dont like the comment..

[/ QUOTE ]

I "went off" on joeblowoo0 because he is a worthless troll. Just about all of his posts have been to pick a fight. Based on his previous posting, I do not believe that he gives a damn about what he posted. Rather, he was looking to be a prick, and I don't believe this is an appropriate thread for his crap.
Old 12-30-2004, 04:19 PM

actually, you scare me so i was trying a psyche (sp?)

only times we have played at stars, you won.

NO MORE THOUGH!!
<font color="red">
[codestart]
&lt;%*4#*$$(*)(*%$*(&amp;^()&amp;* actionflop=TORO..)&amp;*^%#)(*_+*&amp;^%#$*&amp;P( *&amp(&amp;* RIVERstars=GRANNY&gt;
[/codestop]</font>

ok, all set now.

see ya sunday!!

Old 12-30-2004, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why donate to other countrys when we can help our own .. Thats all he is saying and I am saying it too..

[/ QUOTE ]

Because some people want to help those who were victims of one of the worst natural disasters in history. They feel it is good to help end misery whereever it occurs in the world.
Old 12-30-2004, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, no offence intended for GM, but if you really want to donate, why not just donate directly to the Red Cross. Much better than doing it through a poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only speak for myself, but I suspect this goes for others as well.

Many of us will be contributing in many ways and to many organizations associated with relief efforts in various countries.

What GrannyMae and others are doing in organizing such efforts is really admirable. Already it looks like this single effort is going to be responsible for generating over $2000 in contributions. My contributing a token sum to Granny's effort is simply a way of showing support and acknowledging how important these organizing efforts are.

Hopefully my participating can in some small way help keep the momentum building about this effort and perhaps inspire someone who may not otherwise get around to donating (even those with the best intentions never get around to actually writing a check in these busy times) to click a couple of buttons and transfer some Stars cash over to Granny.

[ QUOTE ]
i have hours and hours invested in this already and that investment in time has created a donation pool that is growing by the hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm talking about. Thanks, Granny!
Old 12-30-2004, 05:00 PM

I will register tonight &amp; hope to be able to play.
This was a great idea, Granny.

Stars name: Tbrazon.