Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2004, 01:21 PM

Default Re: I\'ve had it with The Gaming Club Empire

Just an update to the BRP / RH situation. We seem to have isolated the problem and we’ve got the tech dev staff working on it at the moment. The calculation of BRP’s on Stud games (both 5 & 7 card) are not working correctly. This is the reason for the negative points balance being reflected on certain accounts. This should be rectified by tomorrow afternoon and we’ll update once we know that everything is 100%.

Please don’t worry about missing out on points and bonuses. We’ll definitely make sure that you get each and every single one. Thanks again to everyone for being so patient. We WILL get this fixed.

[ QUOTE ]

They're a joke....I've played afew hundred hands there recently and my BRP never changes. When I ask thme, they just say "Oh give it a day to update"....a week later still no change...sh1t support who don't give a damn

[/ QUOTE ]
Crix, if you’d be kind enough to give us details via PM we’ll be happy to look into it for you. If you could include the names of any CS reps that you dealt with, that would be appreciated as well.
Old 12-19-2004, 03:25 PM

we will flagellate them

you are rewarding them for this glitch?

i want a job there

Old 12-19-2004, 04:51 PM

I deposited about 24 hours ago and all of the information on my account page still shows 'No Data Available'. Do I have to start playing for this to change?
Old 12-19-2004, 05:35 PM

I started playing, and mine still says "No Data Available"
Old 12-20-2004, 05:12 AM

I havn't started with TGC. It seems there is no need to hurry right now. I'll definately sign up as soon as the glitches are ironed out.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:13 AM

Same for me, this bonus is great news. I wait a litle before start playing. No big problems.

//Pug
Old 12-20-2004, 07:08 AM

Surprise surprise, Prima is giving people headaches again. Synergistic, I told you about getting locked out of the freerolls. Your the fourth person, myself included, who I've heard this happpened to. The other two and I were at Royal Vegas and there you are just screwed. There is no Royal Veagas Guy that I know of to watchdog the incompetent support. It will be interesting to see if the Gaming Club Guy will come through.

It seems that the whole Prima network is just riddled with tech problems. It's too bad because of the great fishing that site provides. I don't think it's worth it to play there as there are fish elsewhere. The only way I could be pusuaded back is if I heard about a new sweeping tech makeover and improved security measures to solve the credit card chargeback issue.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:55 AM

Mine is working, I think it was stud players that have/had a problem.
Old 12-20-2004, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I deposited about 24 hours ago and all of the information on my account page still shows 'No Data Available'. Do I have to start playing for this to change?

[/ QUOTE ]
That’s correct. It needs play data to reference so give it up to 24 hours to start showing your BRP status once you’ve begun playing.

So for those of you who get this message, please note that you need to start playing and then give it up to 24 hours to start reflecting the data. We understand it’s a long period of time to wait to see an update but this is on our development list to improve.

For clarification for those that are unsure, all bonuses & BRP’s are paying out correctly on all games except 5 & 7 card stud.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Same for me, this bonus is great news. I wait a litle before start playing. No big problems.

//Pug

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.