Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2004, 06:00 PM

Default Re: Who\'s NOT getting the Interpoker 20% bonus

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the update.

I wonder if it has to be CAPS?

Could that have been the problem for some??

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried it all different ways and it didnt work (including copy/pasting directly from their promotions website)
Old 12-13-2004, 06:15 PM

Just to clarify, for stacking Interpoker bonuses, you have to clear ALL the raked hands to release the WHOLE bonus all at once, correct? So if I have a Nov bonus i haven't worked off, and haven't yet deposited for dec, then i'd have to work off like 1k+ raked hands to get the whole $230 bonus, correct?

Freakin
Old 12-13-2004, 06:20 PM

My bonus was there no problems.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:29 PM

Did you make one or two deposits today?
Old 12-13-2004, 06:30 PM

Do you get the "Bonus code OK" message dialog, and still no bonus? Or did you get some kind of "Bonus code error" message?
Old 12-13-2004, 06:52 PM

According to the post above, it may be necessary to go ahead and make the deposit, not get the bonus credited, then call support and hope they will promise to
credit your account when you complete the raked hands.
OTOH not trust support and skip this bonus.

Also sounds like a long wait on the phone.......
Old 12-13-2004, 09:36 PM

I got the bonus code accepted message, but I didn't get an additional uncleared $50 in my account. I haven't done the regular $100 monthly yet. I sent an email to support with the info, so we'll see what they say. Didn't seem worth calling since there's a wait and everyone seems to be getting the same response anyway.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to clarify, for stacking Interpoker bonuses, you have to clear ALL the raked hands to release the WHOLE bonus all at once, correct? So if I have a Nov bonus i haven't worked off, and haven't yet deposited for dec, then i'd have to work off like 1k+ raked hands to get the whole $230 bonus, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in my experience.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:07 PM

No, they will release bonuses as you clear them. For example, In November I didn't have time to play there, but deposited on the 30th. On 12/1 I deposited the $100 for this month. My bonus account showed $190 difference. In December once I cleared 450 raked hands the first $90 was released. I'm now into the 500 needed for the Dec deposit and will then be working toward the PEARTREE one (assuming it gets credited correctly).
Old 12-13-2004, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the bonus code accepted message, but I didn't get an additional uncleared $50 in my account. I haven't done the regular $100 monthly yet. I sent an email to support with the info, so we'll see what they say. Didn't seem worth calling since there's a wait and everyone seems to be getting the same response anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you already make the $100 deposit for the monthly bonus PRIOR to the PEARTREE bonus code? I believe there was something that mentioned you had to do this (I could be wrong). Just remember that I made sure to make the $100 deposit this weekend for some reason.

With regards to the Code, Interpoker has had problems with it on and off today. I received the same error message, but went ahead and made the deposit. Then I called the toll free number, waited on hold for maybe 5 minutes, and some lady was able to help. Here's what I learned, for those who got the error message, but still made the deposit.

1. They will have to manually credit your account.
2. The pending $50 bonus (assuming you max it) will not show up in your account until AFTER you have earned it (500 raked hands).
3. If you're uncertain as to the order of earning the bonuses (assuming you haven't already earned the $100 monthly bonus), you can call after playing a raked hand and they can tell you.
4. You need to make the deposit, as they will have a record of it and be able to credit your account once you meet the required raked hands.

I even asked what happens if I play the required raked hands (and even the ones required for the monthly bonus) and still don't see it. She claimed that it WILL be there, but if not then call back, as they can easily verify the deposit was made as required and verify that sufficient raked hands were played. As I've yet to experience a problem with Interpoker (excluding this bonus code, which is new for them), I have no reason not to believe everything will work out fine.

I'm with the other poster though in seeing what kind of problems tomorrow brings with the pocket Q's. I recall seeing a thread about the pocket K's weekend a few weeks back and a poster claiming to have gotten them like 6 times, but only received $30 (it was the same $10 for each).

Also, been reading the "fine print" on the other days... the "free" $10 on the 18th requires X raked hands (I believe it's 200). So, not entirely free. Haven't checked out the other "free" days, but would assume that the number of raked hands is higher.