Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2004, 12:52 PM

Default Re: Playerview - Multiple DB Support?

ok forget about my old databases..I just added access to my last 2 databases to my best large databse..all created in the last 1-4 months.
When I add in these other databases and I look at the tables I'm watching with known players I now see new stats that must be from ONE of the other databases on certain players BUT I see no stats at all on the players that had large number of hands under the original large database.For me to add just even one or two other databases seems to foul things up...by foul things up I mean PV is not succesfully combining stats from these multiple datbases at all.For me it shows stats from only one database at a time even if I have 2-3 other databses enabled...
Old 12-08-2004, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

is that log(N) stuff Big-O notation? I'm wondering because if so, that means I learned something from the programming class I had to take last year...

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. the queries in the PT DB are mostly O(Nlog(P)) multiple DBS would be O(M*N*log(P)). A custom DB for PV would have O(log(N)) time complexity and a linear factor less space complexity.

~CT
Old 12-09-2004, 11:16 AM

No Hablo Espanol. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]