Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2004, 01:34 AM

Default Re: what happened to david williams\' old posts?

[ QUOTE ]
His play was too nuanced, too sophisticated, for people on here too aprreciate anyway. Most of the longtime 2+2'ers prefer Raymer's just move in and pray style to limit post flop reads or play completely. Unfortunately is is quite effective at times and really levels the playing field. Omaha 8 o B anyone???

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a moron.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:14 AM

uhhhh whhhhuttt now this is getting hillarious.....guys chillout dont take every post so damn seriously its getting kinda silly. This is an internet poker board I think there are some who really take discussions here completely 2 seriously...Im sure Raymer has 5 million reasons why he doesnt take things here that seriously.

I might be a moron but Im a moron with a perfect verbal score on the sat and a 171 on the lsat so I must be some sort of standardized testing savant, and I can deal with that, lol ( for those who dont know that means think of it as a 3 yr plan too making 180K if I feel like exerting myself or 90k job in a do nothing U.N.-world bank job).
Old 12-06-2004, 03:58 AM

Nobody cares about your SAT scores, and they don't make your silly posts any better.

NT
Old 12-06-2004, 04:07 AM

I find this so hard to believe from reading everything you post. I don't believe you, but I'm sure you don't care. His point is valid... you bring your own agenda into topics that have nothing to do with what your talking about. This topic had nothing to do with Raymer's skill yet thats what you talked about.

You have to realize that maybe not everyone cares to hear you repeat the same drivel over and over.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

A typical insightful comment on your part. I don't understand why you feel that you need to make these posts where you post one sentence and call people a moron or idiot. Or ones that are worse where you go out of your way to insult other posters like you did with me. Here are the possible reasons (I'm sure there are more) to make a post to a thread.

-- You have something of interest to add

-- You disagree with a poster and state why you disagree

-- You agree with a poster but that posters view is not agreed with by others and you can possibly elaborate on why you agree.

This propensity of yours to insult people makes it obvious that your self esteem is so low that you have to get your esteem boosted by putting down others. That's typical of a lot of boards on the net but on this forum it's not typical and I am making a demand that you cease and desist these worthless posts that offer nothing but putdowns to pump up your low self esteem.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you feel that you need to make these posts where you post one sentence and call people a moron or idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very cathartic. Sometimes I just like to say what I'm thinking or feeling.

[ QUOTE ]
Or ones that are worse where you go out of your way to insult other posters like you did with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I maintain that I was teasing you. I apologize again if I hurt your feelings.

[ QUOTE ]
This propensity of yours to insult people makes it obvious that your self esteem is so low that you have to get your esteem boosted by putting down others. That's typical of a lot of boards on the net but on this forum it's not typical and I am making a demand that you cease and desist these worthless posts that offer nothing but putdowns to pump up your low self esteem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't get much of a self-esteem boost out of this. But I do feel better now that I've made my opinion known. Maybe I'll go back and elaborate on why I believe my opinion is true, and maybe I won't. I've already said what I really wanted to say. My intention wasn't to convince others that this was the case.

Oh, and you're a whiny little cry-baby. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2004, 07:59 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
I might be a moron but Im a moron with a perfect verbal score on the sat and a 171 on the lsat so I must be some sort of standardized testing savant, and I can deal with that, lol ( for those who dont know that means think of it as a 3 yr plan too making 180K if I feel like exerting myself or 90k job in a do nothing U.N.-world bank job).

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry, i just can't believe you. your posts are often replete with spelling errors, logical inconsistencies, and annoying capital letters.
Old 12-06-2004, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry, i just can't believe you. your posts are often replete with spelling errors, logical inconsistencies, and annoying capital letters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:51 AM

Is there some correlation between anal posting and IQ or SAT scores???

Hmm spelling wasnt on any of those tests....oh wait neither was grammar...oh well. Persons with high IQ's are notoriously poor spellers and grammarticians (is this a word who knows lol) If you guys want to set up a serious wager on the SAT score lets do it up I am sure we could figure out some way to escrow the funds....if you want to explore a wager here throw me a PM plz.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:16 PM

Bogus Dave Williams link

For some reason, it is not showing up if you search by poster, but here it is. This was a "Dave" Williams