Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2004, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Time to cancel my vacation to Germany

[ QUOTE ]
You sound a lot like a shallow cold hearted bitch.

Most of your associates wouldn't give you the time of day when you didn't have boobs hugh? One thing is for sure, I'm very jealous of your newfound popularity and very loyal friendships. Not to mention the very deep and meaningfull relationships you must be having.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm shallow, but that post of yours today in the "boobs" thread was very moving (at least the first paragraph). I was impressed.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:48 PM

The methodology seems a little flawed. The authorities are complaining because of the average size of "patients." Patients tend to be older people, as young people don't go to the doctor anywhere near as much as older people. The type who would actually be measured erect is probably always people with dysfunctions, again skewing older. Penises shrink as you get older, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, I've read. The discrepancy this German authority is talking about, translated by a poster here at 5.7 inches, is only .3 inches smaller than the average penis size of six inches that Kinsey recorded in America among subjects who were probably on the whole much younger than German patients with sexual dysfunctions. Everything seems fairly well in order. If the Germans want to feel better about the national prong, they should be criticizing their own methodology when it comes to getting measurements, or start measuring some healthy teenagers instead of limp-dicked old men.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:51 PM

wait...you mean my wanki is going to get smaller as I age. WTF? As if getting old didn't suck enough already. Well this is depressing. Where's that Favorite Vodka post?
Old 12-02-2004, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The methodology seems a little flawed. The authorities are complaining because of the average size of "patients." Patients tend to be older people, as young people don't go to the doctor anywhere near as much as older people. The type who would actually be measured erect is probably always people with dysfunctions, again skewing older. Penises shrink as you get older, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, I've read. The discrepancy this German authority is talking about, translated by a poster here at 5.7 inches, is only .3 inches smaller than the average penis size of six inches that Kinsey recorded in America among subjects who were probably on the whole much younger than German patients with sexual dysfunctions. Everything seems fairly well in order. If the Germans want to feel better about the national prong, they should be criticizing their own methodology when it comes to getting measurements, or start measuring some healthy teenagers instead of limp-dicked old men.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a font of good information about the human sexual machine. Today, the maie, yesterday in the "boobs" thread, the female. Well done.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm shallow, but that post of yours today in the "boobs" thread was very moving (at least the first paragraph). I was impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, atleast your honest. I'll give that to you. Thanks for the kudo's btw. Just remember what goes around comes around.

Since were on the subject I'm sure many of the posters wouldn't mind a before/after pic. I know I'm curious. Your attitude definitely has changed because of them.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a before/after pic

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh oh! Now you're a pig!
Old 12-02-2004, 08:00 PM

Your bit about the licking of boobs was a real turn on.

No pictures will be provided, once on the net they never go away.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:02 PM

wacki is an aging idiot, you should just ignore him.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The methodology seems a little flawed. The authorities are complaining because of the average size of "patients." Patients tend to be older people, as young people don't go to the doctor anywhere near as much as older people. The type who would actually be measured erect is probably always people with dysfunctions, again skewing older. Penises shrink as you get older, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, I've read. The discrepancy this German authority is talking about, translated by a poster here at 5.7 inches, is only .3 inches smaller than the average penis size of six inches that Kinsey recorded in America among subjects who were probably on the whole much younger than German patients with sexual dysfunctions. Everything seems fairly well in order. If the Germans want to feel better about the national prong, they should be criticizing their own methodology when it comes to getting measurements, or start measuring some healthy teenagers instead of limp-dicked old
men.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinsey is a poor study in that it required men to measure themselves and report the number. As you can imagine you get a bit of inflation. Measured by a 3rd pary penis consistantly come up .25 inchers short than when measured by the owner. Of course you also have to wonder about sampling errors (ie if you have a 7 inch penis are you more likely to want a nurse to measure you than if you have a 5'er?).
Old 12-02-2004, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wacki is an aging idiot, you should just ignore him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, for what reasons do you call me an idiot?

Because I told you it was a bad idea to solicit fake ID's via posting on the net?