Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 05:24 PM

Default Re: King of the Trolls: R.I.P.

[ QUOTE ]
Dilbert,

I'm assuming by your earlier post that you are 1 of the moderators. Why are you instigating a fight with someone that willingly gave us information and doesn't plan to post anymore?

Moderators should not instigate but keep the forum running smooth. This is the first time I've seen 2+2 management abuse their authority. Hope it's not a trend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not a moderator.

My advice to you: stop trolling now before you get in too deep. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2004, 05:29 PM

You are not a moderator? Wow that was a bad read.

What does troll actually mean?
Old 12-02-2004, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I wish Tem would give us a comprehensive list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask and you shall receive.

Pissed off Santa
Steven Punk
Big Mo
Pot Head
Raji (The doughnut maker)
The real Don

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-02-2004, 06:39 PM

Every single person, probably including me has played into this loser's ploy. Typical troll MO, posting a farewell to gain attention b/c typical troll behavior was not garnering enough attention as is. He'll be back as a different troll.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What does troll actually mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look Here
Old 12-02-2004, 06:56 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
Every single person, probably including me has played into this loser's ploy. Typical troll MO, posting a farewell to gain attention b/c typical troll behavior was not garnering enough attention as is. He'll be back as a different troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Really, I was just amusing myself and a few of my buddies from the forum. I really am retiring the trolls ... I really have no time for it.

I've been a "normal" poster on this site for many years. I was normal before, I'll be normal again.

I don't have to fake my death or anything, and this is not to "test the waters" to see if I should come back. I won't.

Don't worry Stew, I've always been on your side in your war vs. Gabbyyyy. Nothing will change.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Really, I was just amusing myself and a few of my buddies from the forum. I really am retiring the trolls ... I really have no time for it.

I've been a "normal" poster on this site for many years. I was normal before, I'll be normal again.

I don't have to fake my death or anything, and this is not to "test the waters" to see if I should come back. I won't.

Don't worry Stew, I've always been on your side in your war vs. Gabbyyyy. Nothing will change.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what, I really don't care if you are on my side or against me to be honest. In fact, I don't have a war against Gabbbyyy any more than any other poster on this forum. When someone posts something utterly ridiculous I point it out.

It's kind of ironc that amusing is something that I never associated with you or any of your other admitted identties, worthless was more what I had in mind.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, you listed all of your other identities, I think you should list your "normal" one as well.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, you listed all of your other identities, I think you should list your "normal" one as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must be Inthacup, he started stalking me last night.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:42 PM

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what, I really don't care if you are on my side or against me to be honest. In fact, I don't have a war against Gabbbyyy any more than any other poster on this forum. When someone posts something utterly ridiculous I point it out.

It's kind of ironc that amusing is something that I never associated with you or any of your other admitted identties, worthless was more what I had in mind. </pre><hr />

I like Stew. Kinda reminds me of daryn.
Closed Thread