Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 03:51 PM

Default Re: King of the Trolls: R.I.P.

[ QUOTE ]

I wish Tem would give us a comprehensive list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask and you shall receive.

Pissed off Santa
Steven Punk
Big Mo
Pot Head
Raji (The doughnut maker)
The real Don

I never ghost bumped. Tyfromm who now claims to be part of this group is not mine. I never copied posts.

Since there was a group that actively complained about my humor I will never burden the Zoo with my humor again. Until Jek wrote this I didn't think anyone wanted to know just wanted me stopped.

Like Bump I thought humor was my best way of giving back. Punk would get PM fan mail like a Cult figure. I really thought the dissenters were a small minority until Mat told me I'm getting many complaints and banned me.

Had I known that it wasn't just a couple of posters that didn't get it I would have stopped.

Well as some of you know I'm preparing to go pro. I'll still have time to lurk and perhaps when important milestones are hit or enough learning has taken place I'll sneak in an update.

If critterdude gets banned for this post I have a few friends that would post it for me.

Good luck at the tables,

TT
Old 12-02-2004, 04:45 PM

If your list is 100% accurate, the biggest surprise is the absence of Head Enforcer from the list. Are you sure the list is complete?

For the record, I never requested TT be banned or reported him or anyone else ever, and I release Mat to confirm or deny this if he wants to. I believe in publicly posting all my suggestions for improvement, even though it makes me a target sometimes.

Anyone who read my replies to TT over the months should know that I wished TT to reform his ways towards posting only positive content about poker or gambling on the forum, and not troll stuff.

I would still like to see him post productive stuff, especially when he goes pro. He could be the zoo version of davidross from his 2003 period. (New posters, I suggest you read all of davidross's posts from April 2003 to May 2004)

There are still a lot of trolls not covered by the Bump group and the TT group. My guess is that there are several additional persons with multiple aliases each. There is probably more than one phantom bumper. Like Bump-en-Stein, people are copycats, they see someone do something that others respond to, and they decide they will do the same thing. The shallow lives people lead (cluck, cluck, cluck). [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I fault the people who respond to the trolls (including myself) as much as the trolls. Ignore them and they will become less active.

Unfortunately, the really bad trolls have learned tricks from the funny trolls, so the funny trolls have to share the blame for teaching them.

Finally, starting new threads is a mortal sin for a troll. Those whiny threads TT started were filling the forum with junk - a reply inside a thread on a related topic is much better. In other words, I commend TT for hijacking Bump-en-Stein's thread. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2004, 04:53 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

Its funny. You are the last troll standing, but you don't realize you are a troll to begin with.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I wish Tem would give us a comprehensive list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask and you shall receive.

Pissed off Santa
Steven Punk
Big Mo
Pot Head
Raji (The doughnut maker)
The real Don

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm newer but I didn't remember the Santa handle. I did a search and found 2. I got to say 1 of them was really good. Here is the link http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...mp;o=&vc=1
Old 12-02-2004, 05:03 PM

Dilbert you are correct that Head Enforcer was mine. However Head Enforcement Division was not.

As for the rest of your Condescending post regarding me....sigh....yawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dilbert you are correct that Head Enforcer was mine. However Head Enforcement Division was not.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I reported that I caught Head Enforcer bumping a post a couple months ago, I wasn't making it up. What do you have to say about that?

Head Enforcer is the silent bumper
Old 12-02-2004, 05:07 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
This is so depressing.

Bump-en-Stein is one of a handful of people on this forum who is reliably funny. Not just an occassional fluke post, but every one, had clever and unique material that was destined to be recycled. If you didn't think he was funny, you're probably not smart enough.

I'm amazed that he managed to relegate his wit to only Bump-en-Stein. Not that the others weren't funny, but they were (by design) predictable. I will say, however, that "Pour One, Floor One, If You're Lucky, You'll Backdoor One--Gay Poker Microbrew Cruise with Vince Van Patten" is one of the funniest lines I've read on 2+2.

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go: Gay Microbrew Poker Cruise
Old 12-02-2004, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I reported that I caught Head Enforcer bumping a post a couple months ago, I wasn't making it up. What do you have to say about that?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was Head Enforcement Division or someone typed a new handle similar in spelling. I didn't ghost bump any posts.

Look I'm not suppose to be posting. I haven't posted for a couple of weeks yet every day I see "TT" did this or that. Now it's my guess that you want Critterdude banned as well.

No biggie, sigh, yawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:19 PM

Dilbert,

I'm assuming by your earlier post that you are 1 of the moderators. Why are you instigating a fight with someone that willingly gave us information and doesn't plan to post anymore?

Moderators should not instigate but keep the forum running smooth. This is the first time I've seen 2+2 management abuse their authority. Hope it's not a trend.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now it's my guess that you want Critterdude banned as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong again. I can say something a dozen times and you still don't believe me... I don't want you banned, even if you did bump posts in the past.

Unlike the bad trolls out there, you actually take some responsibility for your actions, and I appreciate that. Plus you have good poker stuff to post worth reading.
Closed Thread