Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2004, 09:58 PM

Default Re: The 2+2 equivalent of meeting women

Poor, poor men. Used to be all you had to do to get your dick sucked was put some food on the table. These modern women have some nerve.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

To some degree, a lot of women don't stick it through with their men nowadays. Yes, some women have the most wonderful attitude, are givers, and flexible enough that they will compromise for the relationship. Sadly to say, a lot of women do not have such an existing nature in North America.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is complete BS.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is why a good number of men are seeking potential mates and looking for women in Asia and Europe. Whilst the majority of women overseas are still quite educated and liberated, they maintain some degree ( and for North American women a huge lacking) of feminism.

Having travelled to Tokyo, Hong Kong, and various other well known Asian cities, I can tell you that I have never felt treated more like a man anywhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found the majority of foreign women I've known to just plain be nicer than the typical American woman. With (most) American women, I am forced to be more assertive and aloof with them and have to be careful not to be too nice to them, etc. They force me to be mean to them because they respect that more for some reason. But with (most) foreign-raised women, I can go back to my old nice-guy habits and they actually like it, and they get turned off by the more-selfish behavior American women are attracted to.

My brother recently married his girlfriend of many years who is Russian. He's got a good job and is a smart guy, and she has a better job and might be smarter, so it's not a "looking for a provider" thing. Like most foreign-raised women I've known, she is so nice most of the time that it borders on sickening -- which also shows me how my old "nice guy" ways usually didn't go over well with most American women because they are more selfish and tend to like men who are selfish, too.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:55 PM

You know, in Russia we actually have folk tales about death by hospitality.
We're so sick of how nice we are to each other we've decided to drink ourselves to death.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:44 AM

Enlightening post and site.

Being a geeknerd, this site is awesome.