Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2004, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Free player to player transfer?

Are you saying those monies ($4,000 and $6,000) come into and leave the site each month. I'm sure they don't care how much you transfer if it stays at Paradise for the most part. But I'd be very surprised if they were OK with every month I deposited $4,000 to pay you money I owed you, transfered it to you and then you just withdrew it (unless your bankroll was significantly more than that . . . which I'm sure is the case with you).

just my thoughts.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] busguy

Oh, and hows the weather in Adelaide these days. I have a friend who lives in Naracourte (sp ??) whom I haven't seen in a while.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:31 PM

for no good reason i dont keep a heap of money at paradise - although i play there a bit my earn isnt good enough to off-set the fact that i pay out more than i get each month so every 3-4 months i go broke and have to top it up - i am not certain about the guys who transfer to me or to whom i transfer - i understand that several of them virtually never play at paradise

weather is my favourite - hot and dry - naracoorte is likely a bit hotter - today is adelaides fourth consecutive day of 100F+ (all you US citizens who dont speak Oz will appreciate that here we barely know what F stands for - the local news reckons its 37C today) - i sweat as i type

stripsqueez - chickenhawk
Old 11-28-2004, 09:41 PM

Default Hey stripsqueez...

Hi,

Do you know if Paradise let's you transfer your whole balance... or do they only allow you to transfer part of it?

Thanks!

Kindly,
ezinestein
Old 11-28-2004, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Hey stripsqueez...

dont know - i have transferred all but a couple of $100 from a starting balance of $3,000+ several times though

stripsqueez - chickenhawk
Old 11-28-2004, 11:25 PM

I've had a transfer frozen on Poker Stars for transferring between my Pokerstars and a friends. He wasn't certified (with NT) so I sent it via. PS and they put a hold on it.. we had to call them up and explain the situation, all in all it wasn't a difficult process but I wouldn't be doing it on a regular basis.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:39 AM

UB also has free transfers. Though if your transfer button has not been activated, you have to do it by email.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(all you US citizens who dont speak Oz will appreciate that here we barely know what F stands for - the local news reckons its 37C today)

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize you're still a bit anti-US from the 'i do some cheating' thread, but Americans still use the English system. Actually, I had thought America was the last country left to not use the metric system.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am not certain about the guys who transfer to me or to whom i transfer - i understand that several of them virtually never play at paradise

[/ QUOTE ]

So you deal drugs and use paradise to launder the money? hmmm... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]