Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2004, 01:36 PM

Default Canterbury Right Now

I am leaving for Canterbury in about 15 min and plan to be there till late tonight. I'm like 6'3", college age, and I'm wearing jeans and a blue shirt with yellow writing that says "Absolut Water Ski" Feel free to come talk to me if you see me. I'll be playing anything from 4-8 to 15-30.
Old 11-27-2004, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Canterbury Right Now

Didn't make it out Friday night, doesn't look good for this weekend at all really. The brother brought the fiancee home for Thanksgiving and its been family all the time...

Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I'm starting to get tired of all this "togetherness"...my parents...my brother and his fiancee...and me. I need a drink... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My first semester of college finishes in like 3 weeks...look for me at the 'bury not long after christmas.

-Edge
Old 11-27-2004, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I'm starting to get tired of all this "togetherness"...my parents...my brother and his fiancee...and me. I need a drink...

[/ QUOTE ]
This is precisely why that room is so damned full Thanksgiving weekend.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:52 PM

Andy, were you at canterbury until late into friday night? Wearing like an orange striped shirt and red hat or maybe red shirt with orange hat....

I saw a guy that looked a lot like the guy in your avatar but he was in a 6/12 or 8/16 game so i wasnt sure if it was you. If that was you...I was one of the 2 really tall young guys in the 15 game.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:28 AM

Not me. I haven't been there at all since Sunday, and the last time I played was a week ago Friday.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Canterbury this weekend

Schneids - played in the 30 on Friday night and the 15 on Saturday night. Asked around for you, but noone that I talked to seemed to know you. Spent a long time talking to a guy named Cooper, who seemed like a solid player and a nice guy. Games were great. Thanks again for the heads up.

RH
Old 11-28-2004, 08:02 PM

I keep a low profile. I wasn't there at all Friday night or Saturday night. I can think of maybe a dozen or so players there who would probably know me by name.

Plus, I don't make it out there more than a couple times per month typically and have only been playing in the 30 since around July.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Coop is a good guy and definitely very knowledgeable about sports.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Coop is a good guy and definitely very knowledgeable about sports.

[/ QUOTE ]
He'd better be.