Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2004, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Paradise reload this weekend

i don't know about the HH tool at UB.
that's certainly part of it....but I've also been playing at a couple other non-ptracker sites so it's certainly not all of it.

I'll probably play there again now that I think about it.

The tourneys kind of suck since I'm always having to refresh the lobby to see how many players are left.
If you play two tourneys at once there then you have to go from one lobby to the other just to see where you are, etc etc. It REALLY bugs me.

But I do really dig the mini-view and I do have a ton of bonus-money there....so perhaps I'll swing by again. It'll take forever to clear it of course....but maybe I can get through it if I put my mind to it and perhaps I'll find I like the games there too.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:35 PM

I'm sure this has been beat to death, but why does everyone hate UB so much around here?

I hate it because they rake the limit 2/4 and 3/6 higher than anyone else. I mean instead of all these reload bonuses, I would like a "Rake the same as Party Poker" and for the really special occasion a "Rake the same as Poker Stars".
Old 11-25-2004, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate it because they rake the limit 2/4 and 3/6 higher than anyone else. I mean instead of all these reload bonuses, I would like a "Rake the same as Party Poker" and for the really special occasion a "Rake the same as Poker Stars".

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you, but I am up almost $15K in cash games at UB this month.

And I SUCK at playing poker for money.

And just for the record, I would like it if Stars would have a "Same RNG As UB" promotion soon.

Because, you know, internet poker is rigged.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:49 PM

Default Let me get this straight...

Im looking to whore some bonuses and have come across this post and a few others commenting on Paradise and the number of different bonuses that may be available to me since I have never played there before. A few questions...

Is there an initial bonus for a 1st time deposit?
The GRANNY code bonus is still good? and is it 50% match up to $100? What's the WR?
The TURKEY bonus...
The RELOAD50 bonus, is that account specific? and I hafta email support to get this one?
Am I missing any? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I understand that the bonuses at Paradise are stackable, so I could load, reload till I get the max on each and have quite a bit of bonus waiting for me to clear...is this correct? Im thinking it might be around $200 if not more.

Any input appreciated