Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2004, 01:26 PM

Default Anyone else having this problem with Party MTT\'s

I cross-posted this in the Zoo as well.

This started happening a couple of months ago and coincided with when I installed Pokernow (not that that is the cause of the problem):

<ul type="square">[*]1st, I usually multitable (couple 25NL 6 max and an MTT)[*]2nd, when I bring up the tournament lobby for a large MTT

- it takes forever to load the player names (everything else "freezes" while this is happening but resumes once the names have loaded)

- when my table breaks and I am moved to another table, the PP software completely freezes and I am forced to reboot

- if I exit the tournament lobby, PP restarts as though it wasn't already running and the session stats that it has for me are reset[/list]When I reboot, it goes through the SCANDISK process and almost always identifies a PP file that is misallocated with lost clusters. A PP Hand History file is the usual culprit but some other .TMP files are also identified as well.

I don't have PokerTracker running. The biggest reason I haven't gotten it yet is because of the performance problems I am already experiencing.

I haven't emailed PP support yet as I probably have a much better chance getting help here.

Any ideas? Anyoneelse experiencing this?
Old 11-22-2004, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem with Party MTT\'s

I'm not. I do have to click take seat. It does not automatically seat me like it used to. Yesterday at 3 table $30 2 people at my table never showed. Don't know if they just wanted to throw $30 away or may have had your problem.