Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2004, 12:48 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: cubswin gets a 9 to 5

CUBS.........i like the initiative. i have been contemplating the same move for several months now, you may have inspired me some.

Best of luck, and lemme know how it is actually having to live according to someone elses rules.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Morg.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:38 AM

Congratulations [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I'm very happy for you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You will do great [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Wont be the same here without you as a 24-hour Poker player [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2004, 01:42 AM

Cubswin,

I've never seen you write about actual poker strategy. Maybe, just maybe you would've done better if you wrote and learned more about poker.

jmho
Old 09-29-2004, 04:03 AM

When you are a winning Pokerplayer (Making as much or more than a regular salary) you have a freedom most people do not have.
Which is a great thing, as you can chose to do only the work that you Really want to do.

I went from full time Poker to a job a few months ago, and am only working because I want to and because it is a very interesting job completely in my field of expertise.

And I must say that my social life has picked up tenfold from it too, late night poker kind and sleeping during daytime kind of makes you a little hermitty.

You will also find that your game is better when you do chose to play, as you will have a more relaxed attitude towards your playing, as winning or losing doesn't mean that much anymore.

Gl Bud [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ToT
Old 09-29-2004, 12:50 PM

Default hey mat

you want us to let the freaks alone and stay on topic? then tell them to stick to their regular posting name.

i challenge you to read this trolls past posts and deny that it is who we all know it is. if this post gets me banned, so be it.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How bout a retrospective on your 1.5 years as a grinder when you get around to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will certainly do this but will not have time to do so until next week... mom and grandma just left town after a long weekend visit and the girlfriend is visiting for a week so i have a full plate at the moment. Ill try to post a trip report highlighting my experiences by then end of next.

cubs
Old 09-30-2004, 12:46 PM

Default Re: hey mat

Hey Mat,

If this is another veiled attack against me please have a word with this poster. I also see no value in Terry Funk's post as well.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:21 PM

Cubswin, I see that you're a failed pro. You were spending to much time making silly granny kissass posts. If you took half of the time you spent for making silly posts and used it for studying poker, then maybe you would have made it.

You turned out to be a loser in poker because you worshipped grannymae, the idiot queen.

How much does sauceboss know about poker? Not much. He just sits there dreaming about the next time he can raise with Q5s.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:35 PM

hmmm, seems like we have a new bumper-troll.

why not leave the rest of the posters out of this liza. concentrate on me, i'll be happy to discuss your issues. leave the folks out that are innocent contributors.
Old 11-21-2004, 08:02 PM

"leave the folks out that are innocent contributors."

Really, there are few true innocents around here. I'm sure many of us got a piece of his BR before he went broke.

MS Sunshine