Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2004, 10:39 AM

Default Re: think it depends limits

The guy enjoys running $50 up to $8000 in two weeks. He actually enjoys it so much, that instead of running those $8000 to $8.000.000 in two more weeks, he starts over at $50. It sounds impossible, but if you listen to a EV+ mp3, you can do it too.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:41 AM

Default Re: think it depends limits

Sorry for the sarcasm above, I now notice that this $50 fetisch depends on if you're a chess player or not. For the first time, I'm actually glad that I suck at chess.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Paradise Poker Fishier than party?

I suck at chess as well. Are all chess players fibbers, or perhaps he means Snakes and Ladders !!
Old 11-18-2004, 01:39 PM

I'm a damn liar. It's impossible to build up that much without having a pattern mapper. I'll sell my special pattern mapper which I stole from mike sexton. He was playing in a tournament and got up and in his back pocket I saw a magazine which had the title "PARTYPOKER PATTERN MAPPER" and I saw an article that AA should be folded to a capped preflop because it always loses to that when 4 people minimum are in. So I grabbed it and replaced it with a nice spread of shania hyatt. Now I'm a big winner - if you want to buy a copy PM me.
Old 11-18-2004, 01:40 PM

Maybe I'm just really lucky? Or Pokerstars and paradise are rigged to make me win if i Deposit $50?
Old 11-18-2004, 02:47 PM

Probably.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:04 PM

Mike Sexton's alternate self from the future brought him the pattern mapper in a souped-up delorean. This has allowed him to slowly create his own empire....
Old 11-18-2004, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a damn liar. It's impossible to build up that much without having a pattern mapper. I'll sell my special pattern mapper which I stole from mike sexton. He was playing in a tournament and got up and in his back pocket I saw a magazine which had the title "PARTYPOKER PATTERN MAPPER" and I saw an article that AA should be folded to a capped preflop because it always loses to that when 4 people minimum are in. So I grabbed it and replaced it with a nice spread of shania hyatt. Now I'm a big winner - if you want to buy a copy PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your posts almost always suck. This is no exception. You get called out, and then resort to a crappy attempt at humor with the whole pattern mapper thing. Why don't you just stick to the topic of the post. And didn't you retire from online poker or something? If so, why do we still have to listen to you? And if not, do we still have to listen to you?
Old 11-18-2004, 03:43 PM

Called out? Sounds like your jealous - if you really want some screenshots with deposit and cash out history just ask.... no need to get heated because your too stupid to understand simple poker concepts and be a winner like most of us on this site.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:55 PM

Yep, you're right. I'm jealous of your whiny attitude and don't know how to play.