Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2004, 03:46 PM

Default What happened?

Booyyeeee this place is buggin. It was fly but now it's flatter than Condo Lisa Rice's titties. Now there's a sistah think she white.

Anyway I saw the Neteller sto go down in flames even though a crackah owned it. Don't see that often. No sir. I was grilling a thought that be I, G , could get his Neteller store Freak on.

How much of a demand there B to kick it with an alternative way to spend your Pokah winnings? If there is nough I be needed a name for the sto.

G was thinkin, "G Net Ho Ville" for the name but I take calls from the audience, specially if yo down with da G. Give me a hell yeah.

G out.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:22 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Re: What happened?

I realize that G Money is just a troll, but his post reflects the main stream media's treatment of Condi Rice and their outright bigotry and racism against conservative blacks.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:34 PM

Ok, I read your post like 5 times. I think the answer to your question, if there was a question, is yes. There is a demand for a store where you can buy stuff with Neteller.

I'm not in the marketing field, but I would strongly advise against the name "G Net Ho Ville."

E out
Old 11-17-2004, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I read your post like 5 times. I think the answer to your question, if there was a question, is yes. There is a demand for a store where you can buy stuff with Neteller.

I'm not in the marketing field, but I would strongly advise against the name "G Net Ho Ville."

E out

[/ QUOTE ]

Cashoutshop, or something like that just went out of business. Merchandise from the store was purchased using your neteller funds.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cashoutshop, or something like that just went out of business. Merchandise from the store was purchased using your neteller funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, yes we know. That's what this whole thread is about.
Old 11-18-2004, 01:54 AM

Maybe G should use a catchy name
Old 11-18-2004, 02:06 AM

Anybody else got a thing for the dub-u daughters?

J

PS-> You're welcome.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:08 AM

you know, ive often thought that the bush presidency is just one big troll, meant to distract us from the stuff that we should really be talking about. Well there ya go.

Oh, and how condi can continue working with someone as branless and inept as you is beyond me. Its not a race thing, its just that i expect a certain amount of intelligence in people, and working for bush seems second only to scrubbing toilet scum off of prison urinals....

Lets keep the politics in the politics forum,,,,

peace

john nickle
Old 11-18-2004, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and how condi can continue working with someone as branless and inept as you is beyond me. Its not a race thing, its just that i expect a certain amount of intelligence in people, and working for bush seems second only to scrubbing toilet scum off of prison urinals....

[/ QUOTE ]

Scum in business is motivated by $$$$$$. Scum in politics is motivated by POWER. Crossovers are motivated by, well, $$ and power. That's how all sorts of people who are 100x smarter than Bush (though still EVIL) can keep working for him. Many of the ones leaving now got their power fix and are going back for the $$$$.

Not saying everyone in business or politics is scum, but I bet an awfully high percentage of people who are scum end up in business or politics, or I guess outright crime.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:45 AM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

[ QUOTE ]
Lets keep the politics in the politics forum,,,,

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't start political discussions in the zoo, but if someone else does, I feel free to respond. A racist comment about a conservative black woman is a political comment worthy of a reply.