Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2004, 05:37 AM

Default Re: Martin Dekniff

Yes , he does.

I am not updated with the latest but he used to live 6 month in Wegas and 6 month in Sweden. He has a young son so I guess that will be the big factor where to live.

BR
Lamby
Old 11-17-2004, 05:45 AM

Hi,

if you say it is like that I believe you, I mean you are in position to speak from own experiance.

I rephrase my statement. The top 10 players in the world plays in a way that gives them the biggest EV.
If it is to get famous and that way creat +EV or stay away from publicity and that way find the great games I do not know but my guess it is little up to how you are as an individual as well. Being famous has killed many good sportsmen and I am sure that goes for poker as well.

Thanks for your comment Greg.

BR
Lamby
Old 11-17-2004, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's funny, all swedes that appear always do excellent. Maybe it's because swedes are a SUPERIOR RACE?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, those Scandinavians and their high suicide rate are superior. They haven't been superior since the Vikings peaked 700 years ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

we where superior in the 1500-1600 as well when Sweden was a superpower occupying large parts of europe and baltikum, but some germans at lützen(not sure on the spelling) stopped that and later the russians.

But now we are just waiting for the right moment to take over the Wor.....Poker world [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2004, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we where superior in the 1500-1600 as well when Sweden was a superpower occupying large parts of europe and baltikum, but some germans at lützen(not sure on the spelling) stopped that and later the russians.

But now we are just waiting for the right moment to take over the Wor.....Poker world [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And we've got the perfect slowrunning economy and non-existent military to do it with. Only problem is in America everyone's got at least something semi-automatic. The civilians there could be a major problem when we invade.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And we've got the perfect slowrunning economy and non-existent military to do it with. Only problem is in America everyone's got at least something semi-automatic. The civilians there could be a major problem when we invade.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Every deer hunter I know comes back empty handed year after year.
Old 11-18-2004, 05:04 AM

Im not going to be rude here but Greg Raymer is no Daniel Negreanu....or John Juanda...all respect due to Raymer given; but he plays a hyper-aggressive style caught alot of hands and won a ton of races. Raymer is definitely a fearless and tough opponent but im not throwing money out to sit with Greg Raymer like I might to sit with Chan,Brunson,Negreanu,Hellmuth...etc etc...Then again im not a millionaire that plays Borgata or Foxwoods 3 times a year so perhaps this post is a waste of time lol
Old 11-18-2004, 07:25 AM

If I hear one more announcer talk about Martin "The Knife" DeKnijff "cutting up his competition" then I'm going to shoot myself in the nads.