Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2004, 06:48 PM

Default Re: PLEASE, SEAHAWKS, PLEASE!!

so inconsistent though, damn
Old 11-14-2004, 07:12 PM

Seahawks should be at least 7-2 right now, in full control... Oh well, they have 3 relatively easy home games coming up, and hopefully the Rams suck enough not to be able to win games.
Old 11-14-2004, 08:51 PM

Default Frustrated

It's true. There is plenty of time left. We should be 8-4 in 3 weeks. I'm not panicking yet.

HOWEVER, it's real frustrating to watch this team. Hasselbeck was so damn money at the end of last year and now he looks like a chicken with his head cut off. I know the receivers are dropping passes but I don't care. He looked horrible running the 2 minute drill at the end of the first half. Hopefully they use these 3 home games to get things figured out.

Mike Martz is a joke. The biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. He got bailed out by Phil Luckett's dumbass overruling the side judge on Jackson's big reception. I HATE PHIL LUCKETT. But back to Martz. I can't believe how much the announcers were on his nuts this week. The Rams didn't win this game. The Seahawks lost it and it pisses me off to no end.

The Rams will blow it. We will win this division. But we have to get our s#it together and soon. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Schaefer
Old 11-14-2004, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Frustrated

Oh, boy.

The Seahawks have blown a 17-point lead with less than 6 minutes to go, was it? They lost to the Arizona Cardinals, (which admittedly, are a much better team under Green, but still). They've blown two shots to take over their division.

And they're still in first place. Just such a bad division, and the Seahawks should be able to pull something out, I hope...
Old 11-14-2004, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Frustrated

[ QUOTE ]
He got bailed out by Phil Luckett's dumbass overruling the side judge on Jackson's big reception.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I don't think that it was a reception (he did not have control long enough before the ball came out), the referees were influenced by the replays and that is why they ruled it a incomplete pass.

I thought that there was a rule against showing controverisal plays? They don't at QWest field [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2004, 09:09 PM

As a Vikes fan, I can feel for all you seattle fans that thought your team was a legit contender this year.