Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2004, 04:32 AM

Default Re: I chose straight too but there\'s a clause

(And how knows? That someone might be called Gene.)

Surprisingly clever.

Frankly, I'm shocked.

I always thought if you wore anything but Levi's you were gay.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:22 AM

Default SCIENCE PROVES : QUEERS CHOOSE....

Okay, I have taken alot of heat on this thread because people hate anyone politically uncorrect who is willing to stand up to the masses. Okay, yes, I am a straight man. Yes, I own my own automobile and play poker often. Now if I am a human being and other men are human beings, and I like women, why dont they like women? The truth is that if you tell someone something enough, they beleive it. These gay men have been convinced of their homosexuality through subconscious means. Science can put a man on the moon, clone sheep and cure small pox, yet it cant tell us that gays were bron that way: Proof that they choose. When does one become gay? When they act gay. A man makes the choice to be attracted to another man. It is disgusting. Thats why we all squirm in movies if two dudes kiss. We all makes jokes about queers and the word gay has negative connotation. Gays are liars more than anything. By lying that they are born gay, they insult straight people. I am a striaght man, and gay men want to tell me how they were born? The nerve!! This is disrespectful and indecent. Perhaps they should be allowed to act gay, but they must first admit they they choose the penis over the pie.

I like my truthes real and my coffee hot. Science anyone? Science is everyhting and it screams: QUEERS CHOOSE....
Old 11-10-2004, 07:34 AM

Default Re: SCIENCE PROVES : QUEERS CHOOSE....

[ QUOTE ]
Thats why we all squirm in movies if two dudes kiss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just between you and me, you squirm because you want to be engulfed in those manly hairy arms. Go on you can say it. I will not tell.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Im sick of gays saying they are born that way...

Hey Collegeplayer,

I realize you're just trolling, but try to keep your religious affiliation out of your personal vendettas. It's narrow-minded ignoramouses like yourself that give Christianity a bad rap. It's obvious that you have no scientific knowledge on this subject and are just voicing your personal and uneducated opinion on something you believe to be an axiom.

If you're so immersed in the idea that "God would not make someone born homosexual when he believes it's wrong," and so refuse to research the subject of genetics and chemical biology and instead choose to make an uneducated opinion based only on the Bible, then what about things like conditions such as mental insanity? Did God create insanity? Do people choose to be mentally insane, or did God create them to be that way? Do the mentally insane have free will? If that seems too off-topic, then what about abnormal aggression? It has relatively recently been discovered that many people who exhibit abnormal aggression (serial killers and rapists, etc.) have a defect in a recessive gene in the X chromosome, specifically in the MAO gene area, and more specifically in the MAOA gene. It's also been proven in mice that those that lack the gene to produce nitric oxide in the brain and have male-level amounts of seratonin and dopamine in their brain are extremely physically and sexually aggressive. So is it really their choice to be prone to abnormally high aggression, physical and sexual? Or are they just "wired" that way, i.e. were they born that way, i.e. did God make them that way?

Learn to educate yourself before stating your old wild assumptions as axioms and putting them under the Christian banner.

GoT
Old 11-10-2004, 11:39 AM

i can't believe you guys gave so many responses to collegeplayers original post. what's up with that?
Old 11-10-2004, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's narrow-minded ignoramouses like yourself that give Christianity a bad rap.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree
Old 11-10-2004, 03:12 PM

Default hmmm

so was hitler suppressing his own jewness. Are the KKK suppressing their inner blackness.

I dont think your arguement is valid. I hate Simple Plan, am I suppressing my inner pop punk?
Old 11-11-2004, 03:32 AM

I don't think you qualify as a MAN yet.

You're primitive in your thinking or your message indicates this, it's genetic.

You typed this hogwash:

'I have never heard of a single human being who has said that they choose to be gay -- this proves that all gays are liars. They all choose to be gay, and wont admit it.

Once again, I am a straight man, and I know that all gays choose to be gay.'

If you think they just choose to be gay, then you choose to be GAY for a day.
You can't, can you? See my point?

Also realize that 14% of men are homosexual. That's isn't a small #.
4% of women are lesbian, again, another NOT small #.
It's not a club.... and Andrew Dice Clay IS JOKING! [he slams gays in his act]

>TW< <proud hetero btw, for the record>
Old 11-11-2004, 03:55 AM

i gota say im kind of disappointed that there is so few lesbians
Old 11-11-2004, 03:59 AM

When I was 10 or 11 my older brother made me suck his dick.

Then he sucked mine.

Since I was not sexually mature my penis did not get long and hard but swelled up like a turnip.

his dick tasted bad.

So I do not care if 2 adults want to [censored] each other in the anus and marry each other.

But leave the kids alone.