Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2004, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Best drug

poker is my drug of choice
Old 11-07-2004, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When talking to friends who have never done E and they want me to describe how it feels, I usually tell this story...

"Imagine the time you were the most happy in your life, maybe your college graduation, your wedding. Just think of the most happy thing. When on E, You have just that feeling but only 100x better......And then you are not even close to the real E feeling"

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, I repsonded E as well in my other response to this thread.

What's ironic is that the worst part of E is that its too damn good. Its so mindblowingly amazing that it can make "real life" seem depressing by comparison. It can also be weird to see the people who you rolled with the night before, like your friends or aquaintances, female friends, whoever. Because you probably connected with them in some profound way the previous night and there is just no getting it back. Your relationship with that person is likely never going to be as intimate as it was when you were on E, unless maybe you start dating afterwards but that's rare.

Last night you thought this was the most amazing, fascinating, and purely good person you've ever met in your life and you tell them as much, they reciprocate, you're both touching each other all over and its not the slightest bit awkward, neither of you would rather be anywhere else on the planet at the moment, you feel as though the way you're feeling about them is REAL and will never end, drugs be damned. Then you run into them the next day on your way to class or whatever and everything is the same as it ever was. "Oh hi. Hey, how's it going?" Then you both kind of laugh at the fact that there's nothing to talk about anymore and everything is normal again.

Its just a bit strange really, that the feelings are artificial like that. Reduced to nothing more than chemical reactions in the brain.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
poker is my drug of choice

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I guess poker is my #1 drug of choice too.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:50 PM

Is this a quote from an After-School Special?

-Diplomat
Old 11-08-2004, 12:06 AM

nope
Old 11-08-2004, 12:10 AM

A while ago, when I first started smoking weed, a friend of mine told me I could have a whole 1/8 if I smoked it in one sitting. I agreed and immediately started taking giant bong rips out of a ceramic bong (ugh). I cleared the 1/8 in like a half hour. I was higher than I imagine I'd ever been at that point or will ever come close to being again. So then we smoked a blunt. Blunt paper can ruin everything. It made me sick and I spent about 2 hours throwing up. I hallucinated more that night than I did on mushrooms and acid combined. Weed is great.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:42 AM

Nice list...ever have salvia extract?
Old 11-08-2004, 06:17 AM

mushrooms.

The side effects are minimal, addiction impossible, next day you feel fine, and you have an amazing time. Other drugs are great though, everything has its context.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MDMA would be a close second, but i went through about a six month period where i rolled about five days a week. Usually with multiple pills. There were days when i woke up and literally had to think about what my name was. I try to stay away from it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad...if you didn't abuse the drug like you did, you could still be enjoying it once every other month.

I've known people that have rolled multiple times a week. Your serotonin is nowhere near replenished (takes 1 week) so you're wasting money and valuable brain cells.

Don't abuse the drug people!
Old 11-08-2004, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice list...ever have salvia extract?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Salvia 5x at home. The leaves won't produce the same effects as an extract. It's definately NOT a party drug. It's one where you want to escape reality for 15 or so minutes. Definately not to be taken lightly and with a stirred mind.

I saw online they make 20x extract now...my God!!