Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2004, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Bots scare me

why does winholdem piss you off so much?

you are like a broken, tax evading, record. your pat reply is to ask this, then launch into spam.

you are a thief, a scumbag, a colluder of the highest order and really the biggest threat to online poker save NONE, including the "moral majority"

you have thousands of usenet enemies, you have clogged rgp with your evil and we won't tolerate it here. your faked attempt at debate is only to line your pockets from selling a software system that is completely prohibited by 100% of the online sites and your only purpose here is to hawk your product.

if you want to fill this place with links to your forum and retail site, contact webmaster@twoplustwo.com and see if he will sell you a banner.

just like your product is prohibited at pokersites, posts like you made above are prohibiteed here. i know that you feel you are above the rules, but this is a privately owned forum and your shiit won't fly here.

there is no room on this forum for your spam that is nothing more than a card sharing program designed to CHEAT the very people who contribute here.

if you were hit by a bus, i would piss on your squashed corpse once i got to the front of the very long line. i would suck ramashiva's clit before i would give you the time of day.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you were hit by a bus, i would piss on your squashed corpse once i got to the front of the very long line. i would suck ramashiva's clit before i would give you the time of day.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW... I actually agree with Granny for once. I feel dirty now... need a shower...
Old 11-06-2004, 11:08 PM

your opinion has no value is because you are focused way too much on one single aspect of online holdem (namely cardsharing - something any two people can do without the help of winholdem). only 1 in 10 of our customers buys the team edition (purely for the sake of convenience so they dont have to chat their cards like they used to). yet apparently this small minortiy pisses you off so much and gets your titty in such a big twister that you lose all control and begin wishing violence on those around you.

you have a very childish view of the world and of the internet and online holdem in general. grow up dude. get real.

a bot is nothing more than a formal instance of a holdem playing algorithm. this is no reason to get pissed. technically speaking it cant play any better than the individual that told it how to play holdem. so why are do you wet your panties so much over the subject?

however, seeing as you do not have the ability to be fair about the subject then your opinion is nearly worthless.

it matters little that the sites dont want players to use winholdem; players are going to use it anyway regardless. winholdem was downloaded over 1000 times in just the month of october alone.

furthermore you're automatically somebody i wouldn't like because you support the policies of the poker rooms even though certain policies cant be physically secured.

one last thing, a holdem book is technically a bot in paper form; i dont see you railing at anyone for attempting to gain an edge by acquiring the knowledge in holdem books.

you're way out of touch dude.

winholdem support
http://www.pokerbot.com
Old 11-06-2004, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
iggy,

so you believe it is impossible to win at online holdem
without dynamically adjusting. why do you believe that
it's not possible to program winholdem to do this?
why does it upset you that there are people who are
interested in trying to formalize the way they want
to play holdem instead of flying by the seat of their
pants?

winholdem support

[/ QUOTE ]

It really isn't worth agruing with you but I will for the sake that my poker game is going slow as hell. It is possible to win at poker without dynamically adjusting but it's just as possible and even more possible (IMO) to lose without dynamically adjusting.

I guarantee you cannot program winholdem or whatever your crap bot is to do such a thing because if you did, you wouldn't release it to anyone as it would be a dominating program and earn you tons of money. It's something you wouldn't want others to have no matter what people would pay for it. You just created a crappy program that does the same pattern of events... nothing special and a complete waste of money if you ask me!

[/ QUOTE ]

you most certainly can program winholdem to dynamically adjust so you're just flat out misinformed. i agree with you that if you can find the trump to an opponents style then that is certainly desirable, so no argument there.

i agree that if i had a bot that could win a buttload of bb/hr then i most certainly wouldn't want anybody but myself to have it. however if you have a mechanism that might allow somebody to win several hundred dollars per year as opposed to not winning that much or even losing over the course of a year then it is in your best interest to market that mechanism to as many players as possible for say a hundred dollars per year.

winholdem pro costs about $2 per week dude. just having hyper-accurate probability analysis alone is worth $2/week. now add in the fact that you can program the bot to play exactly the way you do and that it can then play unattended and your argument is completely without merit (unless you suck at holdem in which case you might have a more difficult time to get the bot to play well).

so which is it?
do you suck at holdem?
or do you suck at programming a pokerbot?
or do you believe that it is simply impossible to win at holdem?

winholdem support
Old 11-06-2004, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why does winholdem piss you off so much?

you are like a broken, tax evading, record. your pat reply is to ask this, then launch into spam.

you are a thief, a scumbag, a colluder of the highest order and really the biggest threat to online poker save NONE, including the "moral majority"

you have thousands of usenet enemies, you have clogged rgp with your evil and we won't tolerate it here. your faked attempt at debate is only to line your pockets from selling a software system that is completely prohibited by 100% of the online sites and your only purpose here is to hawk your product.

if you want to fill this place with links to your forum and retail site, contact webmaster@twoplustwo.com and see if he will sell you a banner.

just like your product is prohibited at pokersites, posts like you made above are prohibiteed here. i know that you feel you are above the rules, but this is a privately owned forum and your shiit won't fly here.

there is no room on this forum for your spam that is nothing more than a card sharing program designed to CHEAT the very people who contribute here.

[/ QUOTE ]

the original poster asked a question about bots (specifically winholdem). do you get that? he asked a question? and we responded with some facts. so that hardly qualifies as spam. the poster wanted to raise his awareness of bots and we helped fulfill his request.

your opinion has almost no value is because you are focused way too much on one single aspect of online holdem (namely cardsharing - something any two people can do without the help of winholdem). only 1 in 10 of our customers buys the team edition (purely for the sake of convenience so they dont have to chat their cards like they used to). yet apparently this small minortiy pisses you off so much and gets your titty in such a big twister that you lose all control and begin wishing violence on those around you.

you have a very childish view of the world and of the internet and online holdem in general. grow up dude. get real.

a bot is nothing more than a formal instance of a holdem playing algorithm. this is no reason to get pissed. technically speaking it cant play any better than the individual that told it how to play holdem. so why are do you wet your panties so much over the subject?

however, seeing as you do not have the ability to be fair about the subject then your opinion is nearly worthless.

it matters little that the sites dont want players to use winholdem; players are going to use it anyway regardless. winholdem was downloaded over 1000 times in just the month of october alone.

furthermore you're automatically somebody i wouldn't like because you support the policies of the poker rooms even though certain policies cant be physically secured.

one last thing, a holdem book is technically a bot in paper form; i dont see you railing at anyone for attempting to gain an edge by acquiring the knowledge in holdem books.

you're way out of touch dude.

winholdem support
Old 11-07-2004, 12:01 AM

I disagree with everything you just posted, but I'm going to respond to the sentence that you quite possibly wrote with your head up your ass.

"one last thing, a holdem book is technically a bot in paper form; i dont see you railing at anyone for attempting to gain an edge by acquiring the knowledge in holdem books."

A book teaches you how to play, it doesn't play for you. It's up to you to apply what you learn. This stupid bot is cheating, plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:04 AM

With all these links, which I warned against before, I'm just banning you.
Please don't come back with a different handle.
Mat
Old 11-07-2004, 12:10 AM

Looks like the bot has a glitch, it just posted the same message twice.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:21 AM

there is no logical reason for you to get so pissed.

With logic like that it's no wonder that your bot can't even beat a trainee party support member.

Lori
Old 11-07-2004, 12:36 AM

Looks like the bot has a glitch, it just posted the same message twice