Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2004, 02:29 PM

Default rakereturns.com?

I am wondering what the deal is which rakereturns.com and all other similar sites offering rake returns for signing up as an affiliate with them. Is this ok with party poker? is anyone here using this service? is it reliable? would i still get the standard rake rebate from party poker as well??
Old 11-06-2004, 02:51 PM

Default Re: rakereturns.com?

I have been looking at rakerebate.com today too and as for party poker ... they apparently don't pay out cash rake rebates. You have to take gift certificates to places like amazon.com

But I am also interested to know the best rake rebate site. Playing 4 tables for 8 hours a day I think I can double my profit just by getting 25% rake back to me.
Old 11-06-2004, 02:56 PM

Yes these sites are 100% allright with Party Poker. These sites operate within the rules set forth by Party Poker and are very reliable. But beware if you sign up with an individual affilate who offers cash rake back, that is against Party's rules, and if they find out they will freeze your account - and all the money in your account. Not too easy to sleep with at night huh? Also individual affiliates have been known to disappear into thin air sometimes after you sign up with them - it has happened to me. Then you are stuck with having signed up at a site, and your rakeback affilate is gone and of course your rakeback is gone too. Signing up with one of the well known rake back sites like you mentioned is the way to go. That way you won't have any problems.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:01 PM

So rakereturns.com is a reliable site then? I take it this is not one of the sites which could cause your account to be frozen.

Also, are there any other rake rebate sites we should be looking at?
Old 11-06-2004, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So rakereturns.com is a reliable site then? I take it this is not one of the sites which could cause your account to be frozen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go with rakereturns, its a safe and sure bet.

If you tell them Gidget the whore sent you, they will throw in one week of a condo time share at Gnomeville during peak time! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2004, 03:31 PM

If you tell them Gidget the whore sent you, they will throw in one week of a condo time share at Gnomeville during peak time!

i thought it was gidget the midget, who was also the number one whore in gnomeville. i'm confused..

to the OP, i think rakereturns offers potty gift certificates, which certainly is what i would choose over an amazon.com one.
Old 11-06-2004, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been looking at rakerebate.com today too and as for party poker ... they apparently don't pay out cash rake rebates. You have to take gift certificates to places like amazon.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you can get Party Poker gift certificates now, which is just as good as cash.

-- Homer
Old 11-06-2004, 06:04 PM

would you mind providing me an example where party froze the players account and all their money??? more like they drop the player from the affiliates tracker and slap the affiliate on the wrist. if an affiliate vanishes, get a new one, they are a dime a dozen these days, if you look at the percentages that these stock n trade websites offer they are minute compared to the numbers you can find from affiliates on this board. plus they give gift certificates, thanks i will pass on the gift certificate to blockbuster, unless i can reinvest that in some pot limit hold'em.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am wondering what the deal is which rakereturns.com and all other similar sites offering rake returns for signing up as an affiliate with them. Is this ok with party poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

As I said in another thread, I showed my Party account manager our Party page (w/the Party Gift Certificates) and his only complaint was my comment about Party's support.

[ QUOTE ]
is it reliable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Besides the fact that I have yet to delay payment more than a couple hours past when I get paid by the site, RR has to be reliable, as the reputation of all of my sites rides on it.

[ QUOTE ]
would i still get the standard rake rebate from party poker as well??

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the standard Party rake rebate?
Old 11-07-2004, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokersourceonline is another one