Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2004, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Only one hour till..

The radical Muslims support Bush - don't forget.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:07 PM

Anyone want to post an over/under on a terrorist attack here if Kerry is elected? I think 12 months is resonable.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to post an over/under on a terrorist attack here if Kerry is elected? I think 12 months is resonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooo.

You are saying that GWB didn't have any in his four years?

Oh wait.... ;~)
Old 11-02-2004, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the over/under on Kerry is 12 months, what's that make the over/under on Bush, about 3 weeks? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2004, 04:53 PM

Tom, on what do you base the assumption that America is more vulnerable to terrorists if Kerry is elected? He isn't proposing cutting defense spending. Nothing makes Bush a better candidate for national security except this perception that he won't waver. What people forget is that Bush's "straightfoward leadership" is exactly why we are having so much trouble in Iraq, why we fear another act of terror, why we are so hated in the world. Osama himself claimed that if countries "don't mess" with Muslims then they will assure themselves of security. Isn't that what you want? Security? Or do you just want to be part of a country that kicks ass and doesn't back down? You should maybe contemplate what makes a strong defense candidate. Bush's policy on terrorism is fuelling its existence. He is the reason we aren't safe.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they can vote out the monkeys but not the organ grinder

[/ QUOTE ]
George Monbiot

http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2004...usty-codicils/
Old 11-02-2004, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should maybe contemplate what makes a strong defense candidate. Bush's policy on terrorism is fuelling its existence. He is the reason we aren't safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another liberal pansy who wants to turn the other cheek. How did you guys ever survive highschool? Plus you believe what Osama says on his latest tape? You are more scary to me than the thought of Kerry being elected President. Even Kerry will be forced to retaliate whether he wants to or not when we are attacked again.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:03 PM

How many people from Iraq attacked the US during Bush's term prior to the invasion?
How many people with funding from Iraq attacked during the same time frame?
Old 11-02-2004, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tom, on what do you base the assumption that America is more vulnerable to terrorists if Kerry is elected? He isn't proposing cutting defense spending. Nothing makes Bush a better candidate for national security except this perception that he won't waver. What people forget is that Bush's "straightfoward leadership" is exactly why we are having so much trouble in Iraq, why we fear another act of terror, why we are so hated in the world. Osama himself claimed that if countries "don't mess" with Muslims then they will assure themselves of security. Isn't that what you want? Security? Or do you just want to be part of a country that kicks ass and doesn't back down? You should maybe contemplate what makes a strong defense candidate. Bush's policy on terrorism is fuelling its existence. He is the reason we aren't safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

What an ignorant statement. Bush didn't get my vote as he ignores the Constitution, but to blame him for the existence of terrorism you have to be completely insane. Militant Islam is the reason behind terrorism in scores of conflicts all over the globe. Islam was born of the sword and was spread by the sword. Osama is simply doing what his God commands, which is to kill infidels. You can kiss his a** if you want to, but the jihad is not going anywhere, no matter who wins today.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The radical Muslims support Bush - don't forget.

[/ QUOTE ]

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight......what color is your sky again?

I voted Bush today...I may not be a radical Muslim, but I would like to consider myself an educated citizen capable of making choices for himself.

By the way, can anybody explain to me WHY, after 4 years, so many Dems are still crying about the difference in the POPULAR vote and the ELECTORAL vote? I mean, the system may not be perfect, but it is what it is...its time for a new election, GET OVER IT.

-Edge