Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2004, 03:10 PM

Default Guides/Articles vs. Books

Hey,
i read really much bout poker in the last month and i always thought that i dont need any books cause there are SO much guides and articles about holdem on the net. Now, after a long time, i cant find much new articles and if i find one then it has no or nearly no new informations (but maybe a different opinion). In fact i was thinking about buying a poker book like "Hold'em Poker: For Advanced Players" or "The Theory of Poker" cause i heard some good criticism about it. And now follows my final question: Do those books really have more informations than the most online stuff? If so, why do most online authors dont write these down in their articles? I hope you understand what i mean (because my bad english [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Thank you
Jasmien
Old 10-31-2004, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Guides/Articles vs. Books

the 2+2 books are much better than most online articles out there. There are some with good value, but far too many that don't have value. I suggest going out and buying TOP and SSHE.