Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2004, 10:25 AM

Default Re: PokerNow Shark users

My understanding is that he's working on deals with Jane for people that used the Shark code. I'm looking forward to what he and Jane comes up with. And, no, I don't work for PokerNow and I'm not making a dime out of this (besides the bonus money that everyone who used the Shark code got - or didn't get yet).
Old 10-26-2004, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm just trying to do what I can to get in touch with anyone using the code so I can relay any information on upcoming offers without having to do so here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not discuss any new offers that come up out in the open on this forum? That is what the forum is for.

I encourage anyone who hears of deals going on with this affiliate privately to announce it publicly here, especially since so many people used the Shark code.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather not go through what I've gone through the last week or so again. Taking it off this board will make it easier on myself. Having to defend myself after every post gets tiring...
Old 10-26-2004, 10:31 AM

I am under the same impression (and waiting for the Nov. 1 reload [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]), but why all the privacy? If there are dozens or hundreds of Shark signups a thread is going to show up here whenever some offer is made anyway. NEinstein may feel posting it here would be considered spam, but it will end up getting posted by someone anyway.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm just trying to do what I can to get in touch with anyone using the code so I can relay any information on upcoming offers without having to do so here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not discuss any new offers that come up out in the open on this forum? That is what the forum is for.

I encourage anyone who hears of deals going on with this affiliate privately to announce it publicly here, especially since so many people used the Shark code.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather not go through what I've gone through the last week or so again. Taking it off this board will make it easier on myself. Having to defend myself after every post gets tiring...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are open and direct about offers, you won't have to defend yourself much. The CEOs of TruePoker and Gaming Club post here, follow their example (no spin,no attempts at new signups, just solid information in their posts).

You have been defending your sneaky covert style, not the good bonus offer you had. All is forgiven if you just post honestly and openly.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:45 AM

I'm new to the affiliate ball game...I was told by PokerNow to not mention anything about our agreement or it would be void. When the codes hit this board, they started to get dozens of emails regarding them. So, they came here and have been reading this board along the way. I didn't want to break any of their rules, thus claiming innocence. Having known what I know now...I would have done things much differently, but I can't change what has already taken place.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:56 AM

you people bitch and bitch and bitch but I am sure that you all got your $200 when you whored this. I guess you would have got it if he didnt give us this offer right?. Who gives a rats ass if he makes money..I would hope he does with all the work he has done..

bitch bitch whine whine but you all got your $200..how pathetic.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Having known what I know now...I would have done things much differently, but I can't change what has already taken place.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's in the past. The future can be done better, and the management of PokerNow should know that the best approach here should be straight forward providing of information on all future offers to existing players (but no spaming of affiliate codes).
Old 10-26-2004, 12:11 PM

Who cares if we signed up under this affiliate. Once I got the $200 bonus + book, I cashed out my money, and went back to my usual party skins. Never to play on this account again unless I get a deposit bonus or something. I suggest the rest of you do the same.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:15 PM

It has been more than a week since I sent the Book email and I haven't received the book. Is that normal, or should I email them again?
Old 10-26-2004, 12:58 PM

(but no spaming of affiliate codes)

but it was an affiliate code and he is an affiliate. he is not the owner. yet you are inviting him to keep us informed via posts about any reloads.

i know he has 400 people or more that signed up. the site can certainly provide him email addresses or send out the reload offers from pokernow direct.

i don't want an affiliate making an announcement every time he has a reload, and i don't want this board to become a communications center between a normal, everyday affiliate and his accounts.

if he is allowed this, then i insist on the same rights. he needs to PM his players or have the site communicate with them on his behalf. this is NOT the pokernow affiliate message board.