Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2004, 10:49 PM

Default PokerNow Shark users

I'm posting here to get in contact with all the people who used the Shark bonus offer at PokerNow. I've been working with PokerNow regarding upcoming offers for those who used the code. I also would like to make sure everyone who used the code received the bonus correctly and to make sure people didn't slip through the cracks if they incorrecly entered the wrong information.

Please send your Name, Email address used when signing up with PN, and your PN email address to pokernowshark@xpertpoker.com.

Thanks
Scott
Old 10-25-2004, 10:54 PM

Default Hmmmmmn....

Old 10-25-2004, 10:57 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!
Default Re: PokerNow Shark users

Is it me, or does this smell like an invitation to get spammed? Why isn't this coming from Jane, or at least someone at PokerNow? What is xpertpoker.com?

-Mike
Old 10-25-2004, 11:06 PM

Boys,

I was surprised no one in the frenzy to sign up using the "shark" code asked if it was an affiliate code. Most bonus codes not associated with an affiliate are DEPOSIT bonus codes as opposed to SIGN-UP bonus codes. It's my guess that you now know who the affiliate is that you signed up under using this code.

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] busguy
Old 10-25-2004, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boys,

I was surprised no one in the frenzy to sign up using the "shark" code asked if it was an affiliate code. Most bonus codes not associated with an affiliate are DEPOSIT bonus codes as opposed to SIGN-UP bonus codes. It's my guess that you now know who the affiliate is that you signed up under using this code.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has already been discussed in previous threads. I'm just trying to do what I can to get in touch with anyone using the code so I can relay any information on upcoming offers without having to do so here.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boys,

[/ QUOTE ]

This has already been discussed in previous threads. I'm just trying to do what I can to get in touch with anyone using the code so I can relay any information on upcoming offers without having to do so here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break.

I personally do not care whether you are an affiliate or not. Hell, If you look at one of your threads you'll notice that I even HELPED some guy sign up under your bonus code by pointing him in the right direction.

What I do care about is when someone out and out tries to lie or mislead people, which as pointed out in "one of these other threads" that you talk about, seems to be the case with you.

I've looked at all the threads that you have posted in and NONE of them lead me to believe that you are not affiliated with PokerNow.

If you TRUELY do have nothing to do with PokerNow, then I pitty you because you are either an ostracized catholic who is looking to do good deeds and/or you have no life and WAY to much time on your hands.

But either way this, "I'm just trying to help . . . . " crap is wearing a little thin.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] busguy
Old 10-26-2004, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boys,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break.

I personally do not care whether you are an affiliate or not. Hell, If you look at one of your threads you'll notice that I even HELPED some guy sign up under your bonus code by pointing him in the right direction.

What I do care about is when someone out and out tries to lie or mislead people, which as pointed out in "one of these other threads" that you talk about, seems to be the case with you.

I've looked at all the threads that you have posted in and NONE of them lead me to believe that you are not affiliated with PokerNow.

If you TRUELY do have nothing to do with PokerNow, then I pitty you because you are either an ostracized catholic who is looking to do good deeds and/or you have no life and WAY to much time on your hands.

But either way this, "I'm just trying to help . . . . " crap is wearing a little thin.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] busguy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying I'm not an affiliate with PokerNow. I'm just saying that this was cleared up earlier. I don't want this to turn into a post where people starting PMing me with affiliate questions. I just need to know who used the code...as PokerNow is NOT giving me that information. That is all.

I own up to the fact that I'm an affiliate with them, but I want to be able to help answer the questions people are asking of me and to do so I need to know who I'm working with.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying I'm not an affiliate with PokerNow. I'm just saying that this was cleared up earlier . . . I own up to the fact that I'm an affiliate with them . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I missed which thread you admitted to this . . . oh no I didn't because prior to this post you hadn't. It had been stated and quoted from another site by Granny Mae, but I don't think that you had admitted to it.

Regardless, It was pretty frickin obvious, to some, that you were an affiliate, (and hence not an ostracized catholic . . . ) but I would wager that by far the majority of the people who signed up using your code had/have no clue that they were signing up under an affiliate.

This was the point of my original post above (before you decided to side-track it). . . that the first two respondants probably were included in this mass of people who still do not know that they are signed up under you.

Which I guess was the point of your post . . . but my guess is a new "frenzy" is about to start (in the morning) when people start catching wind of this fact . . . or maybe not . . . if they just take the money and run.

Anyway . . . good luck with your business. I hope you learned a few things from the experience.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] busguy
Old 10-26-2004, 12:35 AM

Plenty of other party skins to play at where you can find a rakeback deal if this is what people are missing out on. Of course Party and skins don't even allow rakeback so I think this bonus was pretty nice. It may be a one time deal but what else is there for Party skins?
Old 10-26-2004, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying I'm not an affiliate with PokerNow. I'm just saying that this was cleared up earlier . . . I own up to the fact that I'm an affiliate with them . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I missed which thread you admitted to this . . . oh no I didn't because prior to this post you hadn't. It had been stated and quoted from another site by Granny Mae, but I don't think that you had admitted to it.

Regardless, It was pretty frickin obvious, to some, that you were an affiliate, (and hence not an ostracized catholic . . . ) but I would wager that by far the majority of the people who signed up using your code had/have no clue that they were signing up under an affiliate.

This was the point of my original post above (before you decided to side-track it). . . that the first two respondants probably were included in this mass of people who still do not know that they are signed up under you.

Which I guess was the point of your post . . . but my guess is a new "frenzy" is about to start (in the morning) when people start catching wind of this fact . . . or maybe not . . . if they just take the money and run.

Anyway . . . good luck with your business. I hope you learned a few things from the experience.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] busguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry you did not like the offer...a majority of people did.

Good luck to you as well.

...and I'll repeat this again...I did not bring the codes to this website. They found their way here without any of my doing...I only came here to answer questions about them, and am here now trying to see what problems/questions people have. I've already received a few just tonight, so I know there are more out there.