Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2004, 01:04 AM

Default Re: pokernow bonus

PokerNow is considering doing a percentage of rake affiliate program. They have all the information needed to tell who has signed up with a particular affiliate. Party has already supposedly approved giving gift certificates as promotions and are supporting that program. Why do you doubt that PokerNow, Empire and other skins would be able to verify new players? They do not object to prizes to the players you register; just not rake back.

There is at least one way to find out if a player is really signed up with a particular affiliate if that is what you are questioning.
Old 10-23-2004, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerNow is considering doing a percentage of rake affiliate program. They have all the information needed to tell who has signed up with a particular affiliate. Party has already supposedly approved giving gift certificates as promotions and are supporting that program. Why do you doubt that PokerNow, Empire and other skins would be able to verify new players? They do not object to prizes to the players you register; just not rake back.

There is at least one way to find out if a player is really signed up with a particular affiliate if that is what you are questioning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interested in knowing who you heard this from...because that's not what I've heard.
Old 10-23-2004, 03:28 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

it is late and i am not sure what the issue is with you guys, however, PokerNOW most certainly has an affiliate program as i just filled out the required info. to become one and received approval.

later
morg.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:50 AM

do NOT be in a hurry to sign up with PokerNow.com

They are working on some percentage of rake affiliate programs. You will lose all chance at legitimate prizes if you sign up now.

PokerNow asked me to stop advertising rake back offers, because they do not offer such promotions/offers.
I started this sh*t in another thread, which got deleted. So I'll say it once.
PokerNow does not endorse rake back offers. There's no way you can get the players info. Take advantage of all bonuses. Shark was the best bonus I've ever seen. 1000 hands for $200 is piece of cake.

Good luck.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:41 AM

this is *not* about rake back to players. This is about CPA versus revenue sharing for affiliate income. It has become quite common to have ongoing prizes for players who do not want to break the rules. So I am not advocating anything that is against the rules.