Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2004, 08:15 PM

Default Empire/Party Bonuses...Rakeback Issues...

I heard that if you've already signed up for a Party Poker account, that you can't sign up for rakeback, because you have to signup for it when you create your account. Someone told me to open an empire account from another computer and then put in the code for rakeback/bonuses.

My question(s) is: do you have to open the new account from another computer? can you just open another Party account under a different name (friends) and fund it from the same bank account, from the same computer?

My problem is I don't have another computer to sign up from, but I suppose I could convince a friend to let me do it from his, but I'd rather not. Any help, oh wise 2+2 community? Also, are there any better ways of getting reload/rakeback bonuses that I'm missing, I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 10-19-2004, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Empire/Party Bonuses...Rakeback Issues...

Only way to do it is to open an account from a "clean" computer that has never has partypoker software on it. There are several affilaites that can make a new poker account for you to use as well so you don't ave to worry about what computer to use to open it.

You gotta go through an affiliate to get the rake back and bonus codes. Empire and Eurobet are the two sites you can go with.

You can not fund another party account with the same method which you are now using for yours.
Old 10-19-2004, 08:29 PM

all very good questions. i've wondered the same but never thought to post it.

can someone help please?

Old 10-19-2004, 09:41 PM

If you remove the software from your computer does that make it a "clean" computer?
Old 10-19-2004, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you just open another Party account under a different name (friends) and fund it from the same bank account, from the same computer?

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought the rule was that only the named accountholder could play on an account.

Do you believe that cheating is okay as long as you don't get caught?
Old 10-19-2004, 10:26 PM

By removing the software from your computer and downloading it again does not make it a clean computer. You must use a computer that has never had the Party/Empire software downloaded on it.
AKHearts
Old 10-19-2004, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By removing the software from your computer and downloading it again does not make it a clean computer. You must use a computer that has never had the Party/Empire software downloaded on it.
AKHearts

[/ QUOTE ]

That is partially true. Party adds a "hidden" registry key under Calculator of all things that you have to delete before the computer is "clean". I found several posts on the bonuswhores forum explaining how to do it and low-and-behold it worked.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:13 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

Here is a pointer to a post on this forum explaining it. Worked like a charm for me when I installed PokerNOW (already have Party and Empire).

-Mike