Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2004, 06:30 PM

Default Re: For those who multitable

[ QUOTE ]
Just spent $1800 on a whim though....

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it. Buyer's remorse sets in. ahhh the natural progression of the impulse purchase. I think you'll still love it though.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:36 PM

That coupon is a great deal. If you play around with the setup, you can get an 8400 with 2 2001FP's (instead of the 17") for $1594 shipped...

^^^ I could have saved a bit of time playing with settings if I'd just scrolled the above link a little further...
Old 10-14-2004, 06:40 PM

man, im pissed...I just spent a grand on a comp, had I only waited, I could have taken advantage of this sweet ass deal
Old 10-14-2004, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"coupon is good for 40% of $2499+ so really you could order any system that you wanted as long as it was over $2499."I tried to hook up 8600 notebook with this deal for over $2499 and IT DID NOT work. It would not accept the code. It only looks as though Dimension Desktop (any) can be had.If anybody finds a way to get a notebook + 2 monitors for this price please post!

[/ QUOTE ]They have all their deals through Dell listed here: http://www.edealinfo.com/Misc/dell.shtmlThere are a bunch of laptop discounts too, you'll have to play around with them to see what kind of set up you can get.This is a great deal, I was going to use my corporate discount to get the monitor for 728.00 but for this price I'd get the whole computer... Of course I get paid tomorrow after it's expired. Any of you guys who said you bought comps here before seen 40% off in the past? I am wondering if this is a once in a year deal or if they will have a new code soon that I can take advantage of.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:03 PM

"Any of you guys who said you bought comps here before seen 40% off in the past? I am wondering if this is a once in a year deal or if they will have a new code soon that I can take advantage of."

No I don't recall seing something like this. They always have deals for Dell posted there but usually not like this. Check that site tomorrow or in the coming days they might have something simular come up.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:43 PM

Too bad Dell.com doesn't ship to Canada and the coupon doesn't work at Dell.ca [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHNN!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2004, 12:38 AM

Ah you got the Klipsch speakers eh? Nice. Nothing like hearing cards being shuffled in 5.1 surround sound! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2004, 05:09 PM

I bought this with the ATI Radeon x300 se video card. It has an s-video and DVI out. Any idea how I hook up the two 2001FP's to it?