Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2004, 01:04 AM

Default Pacific Poker signup bonus

I play specifically at Empire Poker now to get the rakeback, but I signed up at Pacific Poker to get the 25% bonus on signups. I figured I would play til I got credit for it and cash it back into my Neteller account. Well, as soon as I deposited the $400.00, I was credited with another $100.00, without playing any hands. I am new to this and was wondering if it would be taken back from me if I tried to cash it out already. Anyone know if this would happen or if I need to play some hands? Thanks for any help.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:33 AM

Default Re: Pacific Poker signup bonus

The bonus is credited right away, but if you try to cash out before playing your $2000 in bets, you will lose the bonus.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:47 AM

You can, however, cash out the $400 and just play the $100 if you want.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:53 AM

If you can play with the $100 wouldn't it be best if you just have a friend sign up to the site also, dump the $100 to them to cash out and be done with the site? Sounds like an easy $100, no?
Old 10-13-2004, 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you can play with the $100 wouldn't it be best if you just have a friend sign up to the site also, dump the $100 to them to cash out and be done with the site? Sounds like an easy $100, no?

[/ QUOTE ]
It should be pretty obvious to the site that you are dumping chips that way. Perhaps they would not notice, but my guess is that Pacific would be more active about responding to that form of cheating than against collusion, your friend's account would be frozen, and other poker sites would be interested to hear from them about you. If you try it, please let us know what they do to you.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:47 PM

The $2000 wager requirement was actually pretty easy for me to clear at 1/2, because the Pacific players are so fishy. If you know what you're doing, you can make much more than the $100.

I was planning to just cash out completely once I cleared the bonus, but once I saw how profitable playing there was, I decided to stay. I play at Party and PokerStars mainly, but whenever I play now, I always have a Pacific table open. It is +++ev.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It should be pretty obvious to the site that you are dumping chips that way. Perhaps they would not notice, but my guess is that Pacific would be more active about responding to that form of cheating than against collusion, your friend's account would be frozen, and other poker sites would be interested to hear from them about you. If you try it, please let us know what they do to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pacific is so half @ss, i really doubt they would catch you, but don't hold me to that.
Old 10-13-2004, 02:26 PM

its funny because i signed up for pacific and got a bonus immediately credited. played around for a while but the software is slow and sucks. so i stopped, with bonus and depopsit still there, left it for a few weeks, remembered i had money in there, went to cashout, not caring about bonus or not. and they cashed out the full amount to me today including bonus. I am sure there is no way i wagered 2000 beans while playing there, so.... i dunno, but i do agree with the half @ssed comment lol