Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2004, 03:08 AM

Default Re: Party Poker Affiliate Bonanza

are you kidding me? Who am i spamming for? I'm just asking if anyone else got that bonus. Jesus christ, your stupid man if you think im spamming - i would have to at least put a bonus code!
Old 10-03-2004, 03:21 AM

we're just wary of newcomers as they often try to sell off their affiliate codes, deals, etc. If it was a genuine comment, then welcome to the site.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:27 AM

thank you, i'm still awaiting an answer to my question regarding the bonus bonanza - what did you guys get? And how many signups per month do you guys consider good?
Old 10-03-2004, 03:28 AM

just switched over from chess after many years to poker. Amazing how you can reach top level in the U.S. and get paid next to nothing but play on pokerstars and make a years chess tournament prize in a week
Old 10-03-2004, 03:57 AM

just switched over from chess after many years to poker. Amazing how you can reach top level in the U.S. and get paid next to nothing but play on pokerstars and make a years chess tournament prize in a week

Kamsky did not play any rated games after that except in 1999, when he was came back to play in the World Championship. He played a two game match against Alexander Khalifman in Las Vegas. Kamsky won the first game, lost the second game, and then lost the play-off game.

He did not play another game in public until June 15, 2004, when he participated in the 106th New York Masters, playing four games in a day with a time control of 30 minutes for all his moves. His two wins and two draws were enough for him to be one of five players tied for first place.

- Wikpedia.

Maybe you should have played more?

Lori
Old 10-03-2004, 01:47 PM

da nyet mojet beet. Such a smart person with no point. I can't get an answer to my question. It's true then - nice people in the chess world scumbags in the poker world. Railbirds, losers, etc.. lori you are obviously have no life.
Old 10-03-2004, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
da nyet mojet beet. Such a smart person with no point. I can't get an answer to my question. It's true then - nice people in the chess world scumbags in the poker world. Railbirds, losers, etc.. lori you are obviously have no life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you go right back to the chess world then...
Old 10-10-2004, 10:33 AM

I was told by one of your fellow Grandmasters that you cannot be the real Gata Kamsky. His proof was that the real Gata Kamsky is still alive, and if the real Gata Kamsky were playing poker, his father would have killed him by now. Is this true?
Old 10-10-2004, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the next noob who was about to make a "PM with affilliate offers" post will just go to people who are known to be affilliates first

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's the idea, but you'd have to be a real idiot to give this guy with one post any business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tythe, I think you missed the irony in Laztmeatball's post.

MKR