Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2004, 10:04 AM

Default Neteller customer service A+

I had to call Neteller customer service today, and I just wanted to post and say my time with them could not of been better. What I had to do was add the 'jr' suffix to my name because I had stupidly left it out (I know, I know [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) when I first applied for Neteller. I hadn't had any problems until Ultimate Bet told me they had changed their policy and now they couldn't cash out to Neteller for me unless the name matched exactly, including suffixes. The person at Neteller was obviously a native English speaker which I was pleasently suprised by, and after asking me a couple security questions they added the suffix to my name. The whole process took less than 3 minutes total.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Neteller customer service A+

I agree, my experience has been A+ as well but they are really strict on their rules (as they should be). However, I disagree in one they have or at least when it was applied to me.

I sent a generic question that did not apply to my account specifically from my work e-mail address. They realized who I was because my e-mail is my name plus my company name. They froze my account because they said I did not communicate with them from my registered e-mail address and threaten to close my account.. My question “was not specific” about my account, I don’t understand why they were so upset.

The point is this : be careful when you communicate with them, always use your registered e-mail address. Otherwise, Neteller is A++ in service and good security methods.

JAque
Old 10-10-2004, 10:28 AM

The person at Neteller was obviously a native English speaker which I was pleasently suprised by

NETeller is in canada. so is their call center. you will always get perfect english from the CRS's.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:49 AM

A- for me, I hate the 40 minute waiting time, I've also encountered one idiot.

The rest is very good though.

Lori
Old 10-10-2004, 10:56 AM

Wau.. I think I always call between 9pm to 2am USA ET. I get to talk to a person in a minute or two.

JAque
Old 10-10-2004, 11:02 AM

i've encountered more than 1, but on the whole they are still good.

I will cry the day they send their call center over to india so they can get people to work for slave wages.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:07 AM

I will cry the day they send their call center over to india so they can get people to work for slave wages.

It's okay... you'll get four entertaining emails a day posted on this forum to keep you occupied. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Yes, I didn't mean to infer they were bad, they are very good, I just reserve A+ for perfect... A- from me is really good [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 10-10-2004, 11:23 AM

Try their email service for a Z- experience, if you're lucky enough to get a response at all.

Sheriff
Old 10-10-2004, 11:29 AM

My bank changed hands and I had to change accounts, routing numbers, etc. They spent a bit of time verifying me, but I got through quickly and easily and the support person knew what to do and how to do it. Given the state of tech support today, this makes me happy.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:32 PM

I only called Neteller once and it was quick and easy.

You know how you're supposed to get a call from them to verify identity when first opening up an account, but they never called me after 2-3 business days so I called them up instead.