Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2004, 06:00 PM

Default Re: \"Party Poker Cracked\" Ebay Auction-not spam

If you don't want to relearn how to play poker, there is an obvious solution. Nearly all of the folks running Poker Tracker are reporting that Aces win 75-80%. The only logical way to explain this, when we know that aces lose 80% on Party, is that Party's client has a "Poker Tracker detector",. which sends a message to the server to turn of the rigged deal if a player with Poker Tracker is at the table. This was clearly implemented to keep Party from getting caught rigging the deal. So, it looks like if you want to be a winning player on Party, you either have to buy and play the "Party Poker Cracked" system, or buy Poker Tracker, and play correctly.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2004, 06:01 PM

That thing is pretty much a ripoff poker book with some BS about algorithms at the end..
Old 10-07-2004, 06:01 PM

I noticed that too.
I wonder who proofred this GREAT Book? Also, most of what this guy is talking about is typical play in my opinion. If there is a ton of action on your raise and all you have is one pair with a three flush on the board, I would fold too.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:10 PM

This is for no limit though. I would like to see how AA holds up in no limit.

It probably matters what A's you have though, different combinations win different %'s.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:13 PM

Reading this book has been the funniest thing. Here's another example:

"Again, these patterns only seem to work in a Table with 8-10 players.
This book is not about heads up or playing with just 3 or 4 players."

Oh so now PartyPoker ONLY rigs 10-seated tables ? great...

THE FAMOUS ALGORITHM:

The funniest BS I've ever read .. he's pretty much saying the cycle can go like this:

WLLLLLLLLLW
or
WLLLLLLLLW
or
WLLLLLLLW
or
WLW or WLLW or WLLLW or WLLLLW or ..

Anybody seeing something wrong here ?
He goes on to list a bunch more "cycles" of win-lose which
(I'm surprised he hasn't discovered that with his awesome knowledge and wisdom and analysis and what not..
) will make for a random cycle because that's all he ever gets to prove !

Party Poker Cracked basically shows anyone with a brain (be it in a retarded manner) that Party Poker is NOT rigged and is indeed random. Spend a couple minutes to read this humorous bunch of words. I'll keep laughing my way to the bank, playing poker as I always have, on Party or not, without the "help" of some guy who is undoubtedly good at making money selling junk, but it is just that : junk.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:56 PM

Thanks for posting a link to this fine work. One of the most valuable nuggets the author offers is a classification of starting Hold 'Em hands into 8 Groups. I'm sure the revolutionary "Eagle Rankings" will become the defacto standard of starting hand evaluation from this point forward.

Also, don't let the small size of the Book fool you. I read this on my notebook during a single session on the toilet but will apply what I learned many times over at the tables (folding my large pocket pairs, for example.)
Old 10-07-2004, 08:22 PM

I am gonna advertise this when I play. Hopefully, enough fish will buy this book and allow me to raise preflop every hand so they all can fold their high pocket pairs. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2004, 08:29 PM

Default Re: dont listem to michael davis he speaks nonsense

Fearme,

I put your posts down because you are a joke and liar.

I see you live in CA. So do I. Perhaps we can arrange a heads up match at whatever stakes (10-20 or above) you would like up to 100-200. We can do this online if you prefer. PM me, or post it here. If you want to play online, I'd prefer to play at Party, but will also play at Ultimate Bet or Pokerstars.

I just hope I get to you before your entire bankroll is gone.

And, if you don't understand why I am bashing you, you need to examine your posts and try to figure out what others might take from them. There are many instances where you reveal yourself to be a moron who has little clue about playing poker. You are more interested with spouting about how you play 40-80 or somesuch "high" stakes. Great. Maybe you have been winning. That leaves more money for me when we play this match.

-Michael
Old 10-07-2004, 08:32 PM

Look, Party Poker would not cycle the same for every player as that would be too obvious. Also, I'm pretty sure they just randomly select some players to be winners even if they have no connection to Party Poker and no matter how they play. This makes things look good, as these winning players defend the site everywhere.

The fact that the author has outlined the complexity of the cycles adds to his credibility.

-Michael
Old 10-07-2004, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Do not fear what you do not understand.

Brillant. I guess it is pretty far fetched. I take back everything I said. Good reply Greg. I look forward to more of them. Thanks.