Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2004, 06:58 AM

Default Doylesroom referral code

Has anyone recently signed up at the doylesroom? What do you put on the referral code? I just want the super system 2 book but if there are also signup bonuses or some "tell a friend" codes where we both net let me know!
Old 10-05-2004, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Doylesroom referral code

I put nothing there. I figured it not worth my time to collect 10,000 points and cashed out. I did not find where that "ss2" code is suppose to be put at - in case you put it nowhere you might be collecting 10,000 points, and get a cool T-shirt.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:56 AM

I'll put the ss2 everywhere if I join. It looks like they don't accept neteller. How long did you estimate it would take to collect the points?
Old 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM

I put the SS2 code in a designated box/line whatever on sign up. I got a bit crazy going for the book but there were also some spectacular fish in the NL games. The bonus points are tied to the amount of $ in pots you particitpate in.

I need to track my playing time better but I think it took about 16 hours of play to get the 10,000. I also turned $60 into $440 so it was time reasonably spent. There's nothing in the FAQs to tell you how to get the book but they have online manager chat and someone responded to me and gave me an e-mail addy to write to. I did and the book should come my way when it's released.

It seems a bit of a weird site in some ways. Not much limit action and I don't understand the tournement structure at all. They also have many bugs to work out in the software but I've since withdrawn 10Xs my buy-in already and will be back looking for what seems to be euro-manics who don't mind losing a bunch at NL.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:29 PM

16 hours doesn't sound that horrible if the nl games are good. I'm a euro-maniac too so I guess I'll fit in [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just wanted the book before it comes out at all stores but now I'm getting the feeling that you don't get it before.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll put the ss2 everywhere if I join. It looks like they don't accept neteller. How long did you estimate it would take to collect the points?

[/ QUOTE ]

They accept Neteller. When you get 10,000 points, and they are ready to release the book (in a bout 5 weeks from now), theyll scan everyones accounts, and send mailing address confirmation to those with 10,000 points.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:41 PM

16 hours sounds about right. I emailed them about the book and I'm on the list. I was told the books will be emailed out this week or next.
Old 10-05-2004, 04:22 PM

Thanks all for advice. I'll give it a shot with my 150 bucks in Neteller. My swings are gigantic so I gotta be very very careful!! Hope they don't have the "miracle river bug" for the suckers playing J6 off...

I just bought SS1 in August and started to really look forward to the update. Best book so far on NL.
Old 10-05-2004, 06:14 PM

After looking over my notes, I gotta up that to about 20 Hours and more than half the points were earned in a spree where I stayed up until sunrise (Starting at midnight) because of the maniac of maniacs who I've not seen since. Pots were regularly in the 100s which helped the bonus points climb.

*sob* I miss him/her so.