Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2004, 12:11 PM

Default party/empire/whatever rakeback needed

i already posted about this in micro-limits, but i guess i should have posted here.

basically, i'm playing a crapload of hands, currently at .5/1, probably moving up very soon, and i need rake back. my problem, though i'm not sure it's a big problem, is that i already have a party account and an empire account.

if someone knows how to get around already having accounts, please let me know. (preferably in a way that the sites actually allow. i know their policy is 1 account/person, but i'm under the impression they're flexible...)

please PM me your rakeback offers.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:41 PM

Default Re: party/empire/whatever rakeback needed

One of my friends opened a new account under Empire after already having one open there, so that he could get a rakeback program. He transfered all of his money from the old account to the new account.
The next day he got on and found out that both accounts had been closed. He called empire and explained that he had opened the new account because he wanted a rakeback program and to please close his old account and leave his new one open. They opened his new account and closed his old one and didn't seem to have any problem with it

BTW, if you want to open a new account on empire but already have one, you have to use a computer that hasn't already opened an account at the site and use an email address different from the one you used on your first account