Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2004, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Did not recieve bonus

[ QUOTE ]
In the terms and conditions of the October bonus it states that the bonus is not stackable with other bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this interpretation of the T&C is wrong. It says you can not get more than one bonus on a single deposit, not that you can't have more than one bonus pending.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:26 PM

Default Re: LOADOCT Party Reload Bonus

[ QUOTE ]

When did you send your email? I sent mine about 4 hours ago and I haven't heard back yet...

[/ QUOTE ]
I just deposited for LOADOCT. It didn't show up in my bonus account, so I called the pay-pro support numeber. I was off the phone with the bonus credited in under 5 minutes.

Much as people around here bitch and moan about party's support, every time I've called them, they've been completely helpful and professional.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

When did you send your email? I sent mine about 4 hours ago and I haven't heard back yet...

[/ QUOTE ]
I just deposited for LOADOCT. It didn't show up in my bonus account, so I called the pay-pro support numeber. I was off the phone with the bonus credited in under 5 minutes.

Much as people around here bitch and moan about party's support, every time I've called them, they've been completely helpful and professional.

[/ QUOTE ]

After about 8 hours--they responded to my email and now I have the bonus. I was not bitching--I just could not call earlier because I was at work. But now I'm on my way to clear the bonus [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good luck all
Old 09-30-2004, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same experience. Called up, no hold time, guy was disinterested, but helpful. Took about 2 minutes to get it added.
Old 10-01-2004, 11:37 AM

Ive not been online for a couple of days...can anyone give me the info on this LOADOCT bonus...have read through the thread...Noticed that its a 20% bonus up 2 $100...is it 7x to clear and does it only run til Oct. 7th?
Old 10-01-2004, 12:07 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

Full Details
Old 10-01-2004, 12:14 PM

I have both the LOADOCT bonus and the SEPREL04 bonus available to me. Is it possible to deposit for the LOADOCT bonus, clear that, then use the SEPREL04 bonus? According to the window that pops up after I log in, the SEPREL04 bonus doesn't expire until October 22.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:38 PM

Does the SEPREL04 bonus not need to be cleared until Oct. 22, or do you have until then to actually make the deposit with the bonus code? If the latter, then that sounds like a good plan of action.
Old 10-02-2004, 01:28 AM

I have until that date to deposit. I'm clearing the LOADOCT now and will withdraw and redeposit for the SEPREL04 bonus. I emailed PP and they verified this would work.
Old 10-02-2004, 09:24 AM

Im in the process of gettin some money together and putting it all in Party to get the max from their LOADOCT bonus...and I noticed that u have to play 7x the amount to clear the bonus....Isn't this lower than the usual amount at Party? I thought they usually made you play 10x the amount...Any Information on this would be appreciated... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]