Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2004, 11:15 AM

Default affiliate question

Is it worth getting an affiliate, for me and the them, if i only play .25/.50 limit games? I have an account on Party and Royal Vegas. What site could I sign up for under an affiliate that offers these limits?

Thanks
Old 09-30-2004, 11:21 AM

Default Re: affiliate question

www.pokerroom.com

I don't know names of any affiliates though...

Edit: I am actually in the process of becoming an affiliate for this site, you can private message me and I will fill you in once I get more info, if you want.

~knight
Old 09-30-2004, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth getting an affiliate, for me and the them, if i only play .25/.50 limit games? I have an account on Party and Royal Vegas. What site could I sign up for under an affiliate that offers these limits?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
No matter what limit you play, some kind of rake back deal is always the way to go. The only time I can imagine that this might be bad is if you're a losing player and having a rake back deal makes you play more just for the rake. If you want to open a new affiliated account, I think most Party skins have affiliates,... Empire, Intertops, Multi, just to name a few.

EDIT: my bad, I didn't see that you were looking for .25/.50. Party Skins don't have this limit. Sorry.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:32 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

set it up now, no reason to leave money on the table, while it is minimal at this level, when(hopefully it will) your game progresses you dont want to be sorry you didnt have rakeback [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
gl
morg.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:34 AM

what site should i set it up for, as I already have accounts on Party and Royal Vegas doesn't that rule out all their skins?
Old 09-30-2004, 12:03 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

if you like party, go to empire, they offer a nice rakeback and its a party skin obviously. it doesnt rule out their skins do a search on how its done. this presents an opportunity for me to give some advice on affiliates.

when you are searching for affiliates, you shouldnt put a post up here on 2+2. you will get many offers some legit and some from scammers. you should pm a poster here you respect and ask for help, or ask a friend who they use etc..... they most assuredly give it even if they dont know who you are. this will help weed out the trolls and scammers from these boards. and result in you with a forthright trustworthy affiliate.

in your case i would seek out an affiliate and have them explain to you whatever you are trying to do....

gl
morg.