Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2004, 10:14 PM

Default Re: UB Reload 50% up to $100 per Player Appreciation Week

Yes. You will get the bonus.
Pretty sure you could cash-out DURING the bonus-period on UB and still get the bonus.

I have $2700 in bonus to clear there mostly from the SNG-crazy bonus. So adding another $100 on top of that seems silly but I'll probably do it anyway.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:19 PM

Bob, do you think I would need to withdraw my entire bankroll though, or just $200?

Thanks
Old 09-22-2004, 10:37 PM

you can withdraw however much you like....you get 50% on your next deposit....period!

withdraw your whole bankroll of $1k (or whatever) if you like and then deposit $200.
or withdraw $50 and then deposit $200.

on ub it is typically just a straight-up 'Get up to $100 bonus on your next deposit'.

if you wanted, you could cash-out $50 today, $50 tomorrow, $50 the next day, and then deposit $200 the day after that and you will still get the bonus.

note - I haven't read the T&C's for this bonus. Just going based on the previous UB bonus-policy which had NO rules for cashing-out BEFORE depositing for the bonus. They MAY have changed the rules on this....but I very much doubt it.

honestly though, if you have $200 lying around in your neteller it is probably easier to just deposit that and THEN cash-out everything you have (or however much you want to cash-out) immediately after that.
You don't have to leave your money in there you know.

for me, If I don't have the money lying around in my neteller I'll usually cash-out the required amount from a DIFFERENT site and then despoit it into UB assuming I have time to make those moves.
I feel like cashing-out from UB and then depositing it right back in and then cashing-out right-away after that is like shoving it in their faces.
When I pull the money out of a DIFFERENT site then at least I am helping UB think they are actually generating extra money when they offer their reload.

I don't want to give them reason to offer reloads less often. I just picture them sitting in some board-room meeting saying things like 'well, on our last reload we had X-number of players just cash-out, deposit the same money and then cash it all out again all within a 2-day period. so perhaps we should reconsider our reload policies.'
Old 09-22-2004, 10:57 PM

Thanks Bob. I have been a UB customer for over a year, and I've really never gotten any type of bonus from them, so I want to at least get $100 out of this. I didn't play many sit and gos when they had their last promotion.

I understand what you are saying though. I appreciate your response.
Old 09-22-2004, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to give them reason to offer reloads less often. I just picture them sitting in some board-room meeting saying things like 'well, on our last reload we had X-number of players just cash-out, deposit the same money and then cash it all out again all within a 2-day period. so perhaps we should reconsider our reload policies.'

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most players don't have $200 sitting around in Neteller. I think most players at UB never make a deposit. And the bonus program is basically an unofficial prop program--all that bonus money is incentive to keep playing at UB. I think those of us that freeride on this aren't a big enough problem for UB to cancel the deposits--especially compared to other sites that pay out deposit bonuses so much faster.

At the micro limits, the bonus is easily 2BB/100h, enough to boost my winrate up over 'crushing' (cuz I'm not doing that myself).
Old 09-22-2004, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Bob. I have been a UB customer for over a year, and I've really never gotten any type of bonus from them, so I want to at least get $100 out of this. I didn't play many sit and gos when they had their last promotion.

I understand what you are saying though. I appreciate your response.

[/ QUOTE ]

How have you not gotten any bonuses from them? They had like 5 reloads this past summer alone.
Old 09-23-2004, 12:07 AM

I didn't understand that either.

From Dec-May I would guess they had 6-8 reload offers that were for everyone.
They don't offer too many player specific reloads to my knowledge.

I already had a ton of bonus there BEFORE the SNG-promo.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I feel like cashing-out from UB and then depositing it right back in and then cashing-out right-away after that is like shoving it in their faces.
When I pull the money out of a DIFFERENT site then at least I am helping UB think they are actually generating extra money when they offer their reload.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this, well alot. However most of my game play time is devoted to UB. Though I agree, it takes forever to unlock bonus dollars on there. So I think it can not be a bad deal for them. I mean look at Full Tilt. They are matching 100% bonus up to $600. Now thats a ton of bonus cash.

--- Wonderwes
Old 09-24-2004, 03:10 AM

I have a question.

I just recently made my first deposit onto Ultimate and got the 50 percent bonus from pokerlistings.com. I'm still working on clearing that off but I do have some money from other sites I could use to deposit more money. Got to love free money.

Can you get a reload bonus while still working off a first deposit bonus?
Old 09-24-2004, 03:18 AM

Has anybody actually played at Ub today?