Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2004, 09:04 AM

Default wpoker.com

i started playing the freerolls at this site and did pretty well. easy to make the money etc etc. yesterday i wanted to withdraw $50 to my neteller account. first problem, if you didnt deposit money there from neteller, you have to do a "manual withrawal" by writing them an email and asking for x amount dollars and your neteller account number. so i do this and this is teh reply i got:

"We would like to thank you for participating in Wpoker tournaments, hoping you will keep on enjoying playing at our tables.

You can withdrawal the money you had won according to the following condition: every 100 points earned by you allow you to withdrawal 10$. Unfortunately, checking your credit balance showed that you have only 10.2 points, so at this point you can not make 50$ withdrawal.

However, you can continue playing, accumulating points and then perform a withdrawal "

i thought this was really lame.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:25 AM

Default Re: wpoker.com

thats standard. bonus and free rolls arent entirely 'money for nothing'. they have to have a chance of making money back from you via the rake from the games you play.