Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2004, 03:44 PM

Default Rules Question

Rule’s Question

All right, I was playing in a single table No limit hold-em tournament at a home game last night, after 4th street there was two players still in the hand. One player pushed most of his chips in the pot and the other player called, thinking he was all in she showed her hand.

What is the appropriate rule to handle this situation, I ruled that she had to keep here hand up and play should as normal. Was that correct?

Kaess
[color:black] [/color]
Old 09-22-2004, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Rules Question

I don't know the formal answer, but I think you did the right thing (let the almost all-in person act normally, i.e. let him bet/check/call, etc., but I would not require him to expose his hand until showdown.

[ QUOTE ]
Rule’s Question

All right, I was playing in a single table No limit hold-em tournament at a home game last night, after 4th street there was two players still in the hand. One player pushed most of his chips in the pot and the other player called, thinking he was all in she showed her hand.

What is the appropriate rule to handle this situation, I ruled that she had to keep here hand up and play should as normal. Was that correct?

Kaess
<font color="black"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]