Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2004, 01:15 PM

Default Another Absolute Reload....

Did anyone get an email about this?? I found this in the lobby, but I never got an email announcing it. "Limited time deposit bonus! 10% on all deposits, 15% using Neteller; $100 max bonus per deposit. $300 max over 3 day period. Ends midnight Sunday, Sept. 19th..."

Their website has something about a newsletter at www.absolutepoker.com/promotionsWeeklyNewsletters.asp, but I didn't get anything. I did deposit and got the bonus though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2004, 02:21 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Re: Another Absolute Reload....

From reading these weekly threads, I am beginning to think that "Absolute Poker"s real name is "Another Absolute Poker".
Old 09-17-2004, 03:34 PM

Wow, this is crazy! I can't keep up with all the bonus' they are giving. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2004, 07:33 PM

Has anyone had any bonus money stripped at Absolute Poker? I know that their website has a 60 day expiration on it, but I haven't had any of my bonus taken away - and some of it has got to be older than 60 days. What's up with that?
Old 09-17-2004, 07:57 PM

No, I've never heard of them expiring. I had a lot a couple months ago and just gave up on them 'cause I was clearing other bonus', but when I went back I was surprised to see that all my bonus money was still there. It nice.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:37 PM

Geeze, I thought absolute was going to skip town with everyones reload money a long time ago, looks like the keep postponing it....
Old 09-18-2004, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this is crazy! I can't keep up with all the bonus' they are giving. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No s*ht [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 12:24 AM

Default IF I WERE YOU ALL

I would be very careful. Any company that is this desperate to keep funds coming in could have some serious problems. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but I when something appears too good to be true it always is. I've played on the site before, never had any problems, but I am not going to be the one stuck with money on the site when they go bust. It does happen you know.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:06 AM

Default Re: IF I WERE YOU ALL

[ QUOTE ]
I would be very careful. Any company that is this desperate to keep funds coming in could have some serious problems. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but I when something appears too good to be true it always is. I've played on the site before, never had any problems, but I am not going to be the one stuck with money on the site when they go bust. It does happen you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that's going to happen, from what I've heard and this is un-confirmed, but if it's true then I know it won't happpen, Absolute has ties to Neteller, meaning there are people involved in ownership of both and if that is true, then Absolute will not go under.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:11 AM

as usual, there's no real $300 max on the bonus. if you somehow need more bonus dollars at absolute, you can deposit more than $2000 and get more than $300 for the whole weekend.