Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2004, 04:23 PM

Default Clue me in Please

I didn't want to waste everyone's time so I've been reading through the internet section for the last hour in hopes of better understanding the world of online bonuses. I think I finally have a grip on how affiliate programs work and which sites appear to be better than others for reaping bonuses (full tilt sucks apparently). So here's my situation:

I've played online since February exclusively on Empire Poker. I've read posts on this forum since May and my game has improved dramatically. I play an average of 2-3 hours a day and I'd like to take advantage of some "free money" because as of right now there's none in sight. If I play mostly 2-4, 3-6, and occasionally 5-10 limit, what would you recommend for my best strategy to maximize earnings.

Should I immediatly sign up to a bunch of different sites and start earning bonuses? Should I look for an affiliate program on a major site like Party Poker and try to stick with that? Should I try to join affiliate programs for 5-6 sites? What should be my plan of action if you were me?

Tru
Old 09-14-2004, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Clue me in Please

I'd get a rakeback deal with an affiliate of Party. I think they get 25% so see if you can get 23% from some huge guy.

I'd then be sure to hit the Crypto sites each month (Interpoker, Pokerplex, Caribbean Sun, Will Hill all offer monthly bonuses...ClassicPoker offers a 1 time $100 max bonus)

Hold off on UltimateBet and Pokerstars for now until they offer reloads.

Absolute should be clumped in your mind with Full Tilt,, personally I dont think they are worth doing, considering your WORST case scenario will be playing rakeback poker on Party.

I would keep a small amount in each of the Crypto sites ($100 or so if you could afford that) and nab the bonuses each month. Besides those I would play at Party primarily under a rakeback scheme.