Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-19-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: nip/tuck carver?

I think it is either the new doctor or my sleeper right now is Liz. I think the new doctor is the one they want you to believe it is and then the swerve will be Liz.

The writer of the show said it will not be a random person and someone that we have met on the show before.

Also, for those of you wanting to pick up the first season they have it at Best Buy for 14.99 and on amazon for 19.99..pretty cheap for a season and the show is awesome!
Old 10-19-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tired to watch this today to see if it got better, since people are ravingg.

It didn't, it's lousy and thinks that it's being clever when it isn't. I do not understand the type at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally dislike this show, but do see some of the qualities that make others such big fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand why people like it. It's shocking, hot chicks, but to claim that it's anything other than entertaining trash is silly.

People watched Melrose, people loved Melrose, but nobody ever claimed that Melrose was the best show on TV. I see people actually acting like the writing on this show is decent or something.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:13 PM

You watch the OC, you have no right to criticize anything on TV ever. The writing on nip tuck is wittier than anything on TV excluding HBO, and probably including hbo. They have way more interesting stories and creative plot/character arcs. Comparing melrose to Nip Tuck is absurd.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:00 PM

I'm leaning toward Kimber, but it's only because there is absolutely no reason to suspect her in the story.

I think Liz would be an extremely straightforward choice by the writers, given her knowledge of how to use the necessary medication.

The new doctor would be pretty straightforward too.

Matt is a definite possibility, especially given the new revelation in this episode about Christian's family history.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:38 AM

I think it is the DR from season 2 that traded his car for Kimber for a couple of episodes.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:19 AM

I think that Dr. is in jail after trying to cut Christian's face off and passing out on gas. He was always played up as a big screw up anyway, so I really don't see him being that smart.

You have to think that it is going to be character they can do without, but still have some significance. You know right away it won't be any major characters,but maybe a big side character.

My new conspiracy theory is that it is the woman cop. I think she carved herself to help out Christian and the heat would be off of her.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:23 AM

I'm ignoring for just for the sake of my own sanity, but yes. I don't even watch The OC regularly, but the writing on it is MUCH better than Nip/Tuck.