Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   nip/tuck carver? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360547)

jonoo 10-18-2005 11:43 PM

nip/tuck carver?

I dont know how many of you watch this amazing show but i just finished watching the new episode and got to thinking about who the real carver is. a few names that were thrown around were the new Dr. (cant remember his name right now), matt, and kimber. anyone have any ideas?

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-18-2005 11:47 PM

Re: nip/tuck carver?

My wife's convinced it's the new guy. Either way, the fact that the latest victim was Rhona Mitra was perfect, if not a bit predictable.

jonoo 10-18-2005 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife's convinced it's the new guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
so is my roommate, but he was living and working in atl the first 2 seasons.

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-18-2005 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he was living and working in atl the first 2 seasons.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I said. He does make perfect sense to be the carver, but only if you can accept this one gaping hole.

[censored] 10-19-2005 12:00 AM

This is an absolutely great show. I'm looking to pick up season 1 on DVD. F/X is well their way to becoming the mass cable version of HBO if they would work on getting a few more original series of the ground.

As for the carver. No idea I missed enough episodes that I want to wait for the DVD's.

B Dids 10-19-2005 09:57 AM

I tired to watch this today to see if it got better, since people are ravingg.

It didn't, it's lousy and thinks that it's being clever when it isn't. I do not understand the type at all.

jakethebake 10-19-2005 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It didn't, it's lousy and thinks that it's being clever when it isn't. I do not understand the type at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked the first season. Since then they've felt the need to try to make each episoide more shocking than the last so it's just shark jump after shark jump.

FWIW, the new Dr. Whatsisname also may have had access to Christian's condom to plant when they had that foursome.

samjjones 10-19-2005 10:16 AM

Kelly Carlson is absolutely smoking hot. This is a good show.

dynamite 10-19-2005 01:18 PM

I just watched this show for the first time last night. I thought it would be stupid, but I really liked it. I think it's kimber.

PTjvs 10-19-2005 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tired to watch this today to see if it got better, since people are ravingg.

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally dislike this show, but do see some of the qualities that make others such big fans.